Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

>Fans here denounce Order-Sol

>Ends up with the most votes.

I don't think Japan agrees with you guys.

Actually, most of the ppl of this forum also wanted HOS to come back.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of HOS? I'm not intending to complain as I know he plays differently but we have a character who fits his niche already (Sin) and a Sol himself already in the game so I don't personally understand why people would want a second Sol with a similar playstyle to Sin.

Order Sol is the father of the Charging mechanic. Also, he's a punishing rushdown and the king of corner rushdown. Has the best air.P, a speed character killer (Yup, his victim was Millia and Chipp.) Among the best in term of using Jump Install combo. His normals (Share some of them with Sol but the majority was unique.) are devastating on CH like Slayer. His design was 10x cooler than Regular Sol. Also, his Dragon Install Sekkai was the shout out to Geese/Rock's Dealy Wave.

Sin is like the mid range poker vers. of Moroha mode ABA. Except he consumed hunger meter instead of life and can fill gauge. 

For anyone who plays the arcades assuming you were doing building up world dollars at the fastest pace possible how much real world cash would it cost to build up enough world dollars for a vote?

Actually, most of the ppl of this forum also wanted HOS to come back.

Says who?

For anyone who plays the arcades assuming you were doing building up world dollars at the fastest pace possible how much real world cash would it cost to build up enough world dollars for a vote?

Depending on your skill as a player.

Order-Sol and Dizzy are in the lead over Bridget. All is right with the world.

Can't wait for the god-emperor of rushdown, the Anti-Millia, the savior Xrd needs right now.

I guess Raven will get his chance...another day.

Edited by Vulcan422

Let´s not assume just yet that HOS will play exactly the same as last games and will be as strong too if he gets playable, just look at slayer for example, who used to be amazing and is currently a weak character lol, HOS going the same route is not a impossible possibility, maybe millia has no trouble with him at all in this version if he gets in the game

I wouldn't count out Raven since they already gave him an in-game sprite. I am not saying he'll get added but I can't discount him either because of votes lol.

Good luck to Inoue's Lost Army of the Order of Sol, I hope he gets added in for all your sakes....;)

Hm, do I want order sol, or do I want one of three characters that are extremely annoying to fight, one of which leads to having to hear creepy nerds say "trap" forever?

such a hard choice

ABA on 9? Kill me, I wasn't expecting her to be above the current top 4 or Testament, maybe a tie with Robo-ky, but Anji and fucking Izuna? Kill me now.

Edited by Mumm-Ra

Order Sol is the father of the Charging mechanic. Also, he's a punishing rushdown and the king of corner rushdown. Has the best air.P, a speed character killer (Yup, his victim was Millia and Chipp.) Among the best in term of using Jump Install combo. His normals (Share some of them with Sol but the majority was unique.) are devastating on CH like Slayer. His design was 10x cooler than Regular Sol. Also, his Dragon Install Sekkai was the shout out to Geese/Rock's Dealy Wave.

Sin is like the mid range poker vers. of Moroha mode ABA. Except he consumed hunger meter instead of life and can fill gauge. 

Oh, i really love order-sol's gameplay, it's goddamn awesome. Just... put it on another face than one we already have.

Oh, i really love order-sol's gameplay, it's goddamn awesome. Just... put it on another face than one we already have.

you're already getting Johnny, Jam and a new waifu, and that's before the 2+ console characters

Edited by Pomparomp

Let´s not assume just yet that HOS will play exactly the same as last games and will be as strong too if he gets playable, just look at slayer for example, who used to be amazing and is currently a weak character lol, HOS going the same route is not a impossible possibility, maybe millia has no trouble with him at all in this version if he gets in the game

Remember that HOS was bottom tier when he came out in Slash. AC and AC+ was like below Average (C+ tier) and finally mid to high tier status in AC+R. Judging from Pachi's comment, he will get buff again. However, Millia had trouble with him in all ver.

To be honest, there are, like, 8 other characters on that list I'd rather have than HOS. I haven't really had the time to get to the arcades recently, but apparently I need to rearrange my schedule. lol

And while HOS may have some hardcore appeal, I feel like he wouldn't really have more widespread appeal that maybe a more niche fighting game like GG would need. I think they have the hardcore money no matter what.

I'd also like to express my opinion of wanting someone else over Order Sol, but if I did that, people would jump on my ass and accuse me of being some sort of hater.

But hey, he wins, I'll deal. It's only a matter of time for all the other characters.

(except Kliff lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, there are, like, 8 other characters on that list I'd rather have than HOS. I haven't really had the time to get to the arcades recently, but apparently I need to rearrange my schedule. lol

And while HOS may have some hardcore appeal, I feel like he wouldn't really have more widespread appeal that maybe a more niche fighting game like GG would need. I think they have the hardcore money no matter what.

The only thing stopping him from getting widespread appeal is that he's "just Sol" which is a stupid complaint but it's there.  If you show someone a vid of him being played at high level they'll probably be sold on how hype he is.

you're already getting Johnny, Jam and a new waifu, and that's before the 2+ console characters

But, but... we don't care about Johnny, we're Order Sol mains?!

Just to paint a picture, a lot of people aren't just Inoue's suckup gang. I've been playing more AC+R than Xrd lately because I've been getting burnt out waiting for Order Sol while playing Sin and Sol.

And they *never* feel quite right, they really don't. And never will...

BECAUSE HOLY ORDER SOL FOR LIFE MANG. B)

The real great part is when the Dizzy fans' (and "fans") loyalty is tested since Pachi pretty much promised she was going to get nerfed into oblivion when she comes back

The real great part is when the Dizzy fans' (and "fans") loyalty is tested since Pachi pretty much promised she was going to get nerfed into oblivion when she comes back

Sounds like we're going to taste similar tears to the ones of that recently dissolved Ramlethal Bandwagon :o :blink: :)

Sounds like we're going to taste similar tears to the ones of that recently dissolved Ramlethal Bandwagon :o :blink: :)

Naw, you guys had plenty since the day of X2 way up tot AC+. +R was when she got better.

The only thing stopping him from getting widespread appeal is that he's "just Sol" which is a stupid complaint but it's there.  If you show someone a vid of him being played at high level they'll probably be sold on how hype he is.

But, would he be any more hype than, say, default Sol at high-level? I think that would be what you'd need to convert people that wouldn't want a Sol ver. B.

Regardless, you're not converting me since I don't really use HOS and just want other characters that I would actually use. lol

But, would he be any more hype than, say, default Sol at high-level? I think that would be what you'd need to convert people that wouldn't want a Sol ver. B.

Hidden Content

Since you are the minority in term of HOS wanted list, another thing that HOS brought to the table was a shout out to SNK long time fan. You should know what am I talking about.