Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

The poll isn't over yet, it's just that Order-Sol is currently in the lead but not by much.

Regardless there are still some people salty as fuck because he's winning. I just hope that the people voting for him don't get lazy just because he's in the lead.

Edited by Daidouji

lol at people praising Order Sol as the anti-Millia that Xrd desperately needs when Chipp, Slayer, Jam, and Baiken have been doing that since XX.

I agree with Pomparomp. This was probably the only time HOS players will ever have gotten the chance for their character to be added in the game, whereas everyone else was an inevitable shoe-in or a new character. I'd vote for him too because I want as many veterans in as possible.

We knew that but since Slayer got SEVERELY nelfed and Chipp seemed to get stuck with other characters despite his buff and considering Chipp's main wasn't that many, Jam was the unknown entity in Xrd and there is not a lot of Baiken out there, HOS army would be more appropriate choice because there are a lot them to keep +R Millia at bay (+R Millia was insanely good too.)

Thank you for the support! I've gone back to playing more AC+R 'til I get my proper fix of HOS before playing Xrd regularly again.

No other character connects so well with me, gameplay-wise, honestly. And I feel like it is the same for most who have mained him. I currently play Sin and Sol.

But shit, I don't care. Order Sol is Order Sol. I want them CC'd normals, that shit range, godlike runspeed, and borderline broken low heavy jump... Oh, I like me some 4th meter too.

It's funny that we kinda play the same chars, though in Xrd Sol was kinda dull and I went the Ram way for a sub after a while, he's more fun in 1.1 though, those 6H combos are hype.

As for HOS, I want gunblaze in my life again. Also, I hope they do some magic and make Fafnir into a move in Xrd too.

It's funny that we kinda play the same chars, though in Xrd Sol was kinda dull and I went the Ram way for a sub after a while, he's more fun in 1.1 though, those 6H combos are hype.

As for HOS, I want gunblaze in my life again. Also, I hope they do some magic and make Fafnir into a move in Xrd too.

For me, air. HS and fafnir on CH are so hype dude. That air HS on CH disregard guts like breakfast.

I think Fafnir could be a special move but if you wanted the godlike property in AC+ or AC+R, I think we would need to be on Lv 2. Lv 3 was considered broken anyway so we can go beyond (I mean Lv 3 Rock it went through Hammerfall easily.)

Oh, Sin most DEFINITELY got buffed. Also, his damage is outright better due to the hawk changes, in practically every situation except for when you hit a max range Elk that you can't Hawk off of. 6P jump cancel, new 5H(2) hitstun properties, jD bouncing on CH, Elk being active without proximity-based nonsense, 6H hitting all of the chars when they crouch. It's all good stuff. The buttons that do less damage all are only relevant in combos which do absurd damage overall so the nerf is mostly negated.

But yeah, outside of losing that easymode combo in exchange for a much better one, nothing changed.

As for his mixup, only stuff with jD qualifies as that. All of the other stuff is there to grind up the guard bar and make peeps nervous. Nobody should be hit by that, ever.

I agree with you 100%. But yeah, the bandwagoners I was referring to are the ones I had in mind.

Early Sin bandwagon had awful players that thought he had airtight mixups and that elk hunt was the second coming of Jesus on neutral.

He has crazy damaging combos but they don't want to learn all the differences in character weight to adapt their combos.

Can't deny *many* people couldn't beat elk hunt, and block bullbash & j.D throughout 1.0. That made Sin almost the perfect scrub character (Sol takes it).

I personally don't have trouble against those tools when used inappropriately (elk hunt > point-blank bullbash is a common string I see online).

Funny coincidence indeed, then again we main the same character on AC+R!

I didn't play Sol at all in 1.0. Only picked him up on 1.1 when I started getting saturated with Sin. I play Sin best but my enjoyment with him is only in short bursts. And well, Sol is not Order Sol, so yeah.

I can't believe I didn't mention Gunblaze. It was that move that convinced me to main HOS to begin with.

I was thinking exactly the same thing about Fafnir. The move's too hype *and* essential against certain other characters' attacks not to be brought back... Unless Daisuke cooks up a new move that would help him.

If it *indeed* brought back, I expect some pretty big nerfs to it considering the fact that FBs just don't exist anymore. But as long as it's there, I'm gonna be a happy panda.

I want to imagine they'll use that "prototype Sol" model to put HOS in this game

Actually I would like to see that.

For a minute you made me think of Slash Order-Sol.  A Slash-based character while everybody else is based on #Reload?  Hmm, interesting, but I hope that doesn't fully happen for the simple reason that his input timing for Dragon Install was a lot harder in Slash (not to mention his charge system was more brutal in terms of gains, HCB+D to charge up? No thanks.).  Also he had better normals (far Slash) in Accent Core.

Assuming you meant Demo video "Sol Fakeguy", that would be funny if they put him in as a training dummy if nothing else.

And like you said, it ain't over until the Fat Burger Sheriff sings!  So if you can vote, DO SO.

Though, regardless, I hope there will be more elections after this one.

Well we can't ALL have what we want.  (Is glad more people are voting for HOS and Dizzy than Bridget for once...)

So i read that Order Sol won the poll, word?

If true, the tears and the salf from everyone who is mad because their husbando/waifu didn't win make it more glorious

yes_snoop_dogg.gif

Implying HOS is not waifu material when he wears what basically amounts to a bondage wedding dress

Implying HOS is not waifu material when he wears what basically amounts to a bondage wedding dress

Da FUCK? It was basically the Holy Order costume like Ky but with Red color. By that, you mean Ky wear a bondage wedding dress too?

Edit: Here, http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZYNENjakuSI/hqdefault.jpg

Your eyes really need to be checked.

Edited by zhaoyun99

Da FUCK? It was basically the Holy Order costume like Ky but with Red color. By that, you mean Ky wear a bondage wedding dress too?

Edit: Here, http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZYNENjakuSI/hqdefault.jpg

Your eyes really need to be checked.

No need for that

http://seaworld.org/animal-info/animal-infobooks/elephants/senses/

Revelator tier list by FAB

S+. Zato , Millia
S. Elphelt, Faust, Axl, Sol
A. Ky, Chipp, Sin, Johnny
B. Jack-O, Leo, I-No, May, Bedman
C. Venom, Slayer, Ramlathal
D. Potemkin

Source Famitsu.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Revelator tier list by FAB

S+. Zato , Millia
S. Elphelt, Faust, Axl, Sol
A. Ky, Chipp, Sin, Johnny
B. Jack-O, Leo, I-No, May, Bedman
C. Venom, Slayer, Ramlathal
D. Potemkin

Source Famitsu.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So people started to figure out how Jack-O play, huh?

So I guess Jam doesn't exist.

Probably still too early. Let's give her some more time before assessing anything. If we go by first few weeks, Jack-O' would've been below Pot, but she s seems to come into her own. 

Also they had to do this interview in advance for this issue obviously, maybe even before that final release.

Wow Axl eh...???

It's Pot; if any character god is going to give too much credit to Axl it'll be FAB because that matchup just ain't great. Axl's good, but his best matchups are low to mid tier (Slayer, Pot, I-No) and his worst matchups are high to upper tier (Chipp, Millia, Elphelt). He's in a great place (I can really only think of three buffs and a QoL change: I would kill for a 2H 2D gatling with greater pull in on the 2H to make it hit at decent ranges, maybe making 6P not terrible, and speed up the unblockable then for QoL I'd just give TK Bomber a grounded input) but other than that his design is pretty much where it should be. I don't think it's really possible to make his bad matchups not reasonably annoying just from a design perspective but I'm okay with that.

That said, I think Revelator will be good to him. He's not really hurt that much by the Low Blitz change while having both low and mid pokes at a decent range in 3P and f.S. Jack-O also looks like a good matchup for him as creeps and houses don't eat up hits so he can kill them all while poking. As for Jam she doesn't seem to have great approach options in Revelator so far and it seems that your pokes are either from out of Parry followup range (unless she can YRC it) or low, plus you can punish whiffed parries.

I would think ASW, since they have to try to sell the game to people outside of the Japanese arcade scene eventually. But, like you said, they are the ones who created this method of voting in the first place. And, I do agree. It's probably best not to leave HOS for DLC if it's going to happen and use "a waifu" for it.

Do we consider Baiken to be a waifu? That's a crazy-ass waifu, right there.

I don't they care much about not-Japan.