Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Where do people keep pulling this shit from? Ishiwatari said that eventually the whole old cast would get into the game.

he said he would like to have the whole old cast back, not that they definitely would. Moreover he just said it, that is not set in stone and Ishiwatari likes to move with the plot.

Then again the plot is moving like a headless chicken now. If you see some character's Story mode in hashtag Reload, then some in AC+'s Story mode, then watch Overture's Story mode and then recall a few of the 5 thrilling hours of Xrd's story mode it's easy to see how not even Ishiwatari himself know what happened anymore. And that's not even considering the novels, Drama CDs, Pachinko machines, and that silly manga with a big boobed miko priestess and the kid whose arm was a dragon cannon. So yeah, maybe Order Sol could come back later if he doesn't win. I want him now, damn it!

friday

Would that be Thursday US time?

he said he would like to have the whole old cast back, not that they definitely would. Moreover he just said it, that is not set in stone and Ishiwatari likes to move with the plot.

Then again the plot is moving like a headless chicken now. If you see some character's Story mode in hashtag Reload, then some in AC+'s Story mode, then watch Overture's Story mode and then recall a few of the 5 thrilling hours of Xrd's story mode it's easy to see how not even Ishiwatari himself know what happened anymore. And that's not even considering the novels, Drama CDs, Pachinko machines, and that silly manga with a big boobed miko priestess and the kid whose arm was a dragon cannon. So yeah, maybe Order Sol could come back later if he doesn't win. I want him now, damn it!

Well he did say he writes the story as it goes lol.  There's no plans in advance unlike BB.

Many top players bought thousands of tickets for Bridget and Dizzy.

So i can say that one of these 2 will probably win.

While i did support Order-Sol as much as i could.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well I suppose with either dizzy or bridget it won't change the status quo for the top tier players. Would have like to see baiken in the mess with people. But dizzy is nice too.

Many top players bought thousands of tickets for Bridget and Dizzy.

So i can say that one of these 2 will probably win.

While i did support Order-Sol as much as i could.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm curious, do you know who put in for Dizzy? I imagine former players such as Kazuki, Makki, and HH did at least.

I mainly ask because I know that Fino, Abegen, and FAB put in votes for Bridget, and several who did for HOS (as well as some players doing Testament and Baiken).

Assuming we are getting 2 to 3 more chars w console. I would guess raven would be in just bc he has in game model already. Like said me assuming. ..side note. ..what would be really great...what would be really great...would be to see a tie lol

Ishiwatari said in an interview (talking about Johnny's case) that the storymode models do not actually matter towards inclusion. He said they had to redo all the work and that they didn't use any of those models. The reason being that they shade the models frame by frame when they become playable so they can't just plop them in and have them look as nice as they want them to, it would still take about just as much work as it would if there was no story model at all, since the majority of the work is in this frame by frame shading.

Ishiwatari said in an interview (talking about Johnny's case) that the storymode models do not actually matter towards inclusion. He said they had to redo all the work and that they didn't use any of those models. The reason being that they shade the models frame by frame when they become playable so they can't just plop them in and have them look as nice as they want them to, it would still take about just as much work as it would if there was no story model at all, since the majority of the work is in this frame by frame shading.

This is true, but Raven has a gameplay model like Sin did.

Also that huge old man has an in game model.

Does that mean Tuner has an in game model as well? Or does she only come out of that suit in cutscenes?

Edited by Daidouji

In cutscenes I think.

Which is why it's confusing if they make Old Man Tuner a playable character and such and why she takes that disguise and...yeah that's weird without explanations -_-

Make her like Johnny from Jojo Allstar Battle, within the disguise she's a gimmicky but strong character but if she gets hit enough she becomes weak and takes a lot of damage and has to wait to get back in the suit.  Sounds "fun" right?

So at the end guild players also wanted Dizzy :), surprised by HOS being 4th taking into account the preliminar list we got. I think is safe to assume we are going to get 2 or 3 characters from the top 4 when the game is released in consoles.

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but since this is the thread people discussed Xrd graphics in, here you go:

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/10/19/92199.html

It's official: Jam's panties change every day. Oh, the wonders of modern technology.

Hopefully with the week off of Dustloop; people's anger of their main not getting in will have calmed down a bit.