Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

On 11/25/2015, 4:26:25, JyakotuKurayami said:

i-i-i'm not mad you guyys xdd

Any news of tournaments or cons involving xrd btw? it's hard to keep track of events between Rev and BBCF

Yo, Karinchu ranked up.

From King (王者) to Tyrant (暴君).

I wonder what name 30th dan will have, assuming anyone reaches it. 

14 hours ago, MX_Engellier said:

Any news about Dizzy at all?

Nothing yet, but that'll be a while if and when they decide to reveal her, character model and all. We just need to be patient.

Lol to be more precise, I haven't seen matches of him, Karinchu's Johnny seems significantly more prominent in mikado tourneys and sets.

Koihime

you like actually made me go check up on him lmao

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

He's been playing koihime

He told me he was gonna play xrd again when Johnny came out back in july but I guess that didn't pan out as much

It seems like he plays every now and then but he's focusing more on koihime still

He's been playing koihime

He told me he was gonna play xrd again when Johnny came out back in july but I guess that didn't pan out as much

It seems like he plays every now and then but he's focusing more on koihime still

Satou came up with all of Johnny's BnB in Xrd.

I guess having someone who suddenly hulked out like Karinchou and the revival of old school legends like Amito and Suzumi lowered his motivation.

What about woshige? Ever since the faithful day I've not seen him in any mikado stream/tourney at all D:

Could someone over there tell me if you know something about him?

13 minutes ago, ChexGuy said:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/376300

two days' notice

includes Revelator OP song if you buy within a month

So now ASW is trying to get a decent amount of money from PC players, eh? At least programing games for PC isn't as problematic or restricted.

And well, maybe I'll get it on PC later too.

important questions: am I going to have to download the entire UDK just to be able to package sound files and replace the announcer with the X or XX announcer?

3 hours ago, Vulcan422 said:

PC players are now finally up to speed. Excellent.

It only took 1 year :vbang:

I really do hope the wait for a PC version of Revelator won't be as long, but at least Arcsys appears to be improving in this regard.

$24 is a nice deal. I'll be buying this right away and checking the differences from PS4. If there's a significant improvement from being able to play with a wired Dualshock 4, it would be a nice portable setup for me.