Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

16 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

For those collectors out there,  preorders for Revelator are up on ebten/ASW online store.

The top tier verison cost 17.000 yen and comes with the limited box + Famitsu DX pack (B2 tapestry, jack-o mug cup, character bromide (set of 20) and 3D crystal set Ky Kiske).

http://ebten.jp/arc/p/s/5000141000029/

US$145?!

3 hours ago, GunBlazer said:

US$145?!

Compare that to the Dark Souls 3 Prestige Edition that costs $899. And that doesn't come with a console or anything either, it's just the game and some statues and stuff.

Same, but there's already an official site for it, PS3/PS4 will be the systems for it released. They will be priced $50/60 again, for some reason, even though its a sequel. No word yet if an LE will be available for the US release or any bonus offers (like Heyhyun as DLC, either for pre-order or on the PS store free for a limited time, like Elphelt.). We'll see soon.

3 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

Let's hope the PC doesn't take them until next year.

Hopefully faster enough. If possible...

I already linked it over my edited/previous post, I forgot the first time, lol.

But still silly about that price point. >.>

Just now, TekkamanArk said:

Compare that to the Dark Souls 3 Prestige Edition that costs $899. And that doesn't come with a console or anything either, it's just the game and some statues and stuff.

wut

Just now, heavymetalmixer said:

Xrd-R for America on 06/07/2016 thanks to Aksys Games:

Still no word on which systems will the game be released.

FUCK YES, less that two weeks!

31 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

I already linked it over my edited/previous post, I forgot the first time, lol.

But still silly about that price point. >.>

How much did BBCS cost on release? My guess is that since story mode is new, it involves a lot of dubbing. I'm interested to see who they're gonna pick for Jam's VA lol.

5 minutes ago, Oniros said:

How much did BBCS cost on release? My guess is that since story mode is new, it involves a lot of dubbing. I'm interested to see who they're gonna pick for Jam's VA lol.

It was $40, if i remember correctly.

Yep, $40 on Vanilla CS (same with CS: Extend), though inconsistency $50 on Vanilla CP (though being the 3rd BB), but yeah, I don't mind how much it'll be either way. Since yeah, its GG and stuff. Now the wait begins...

On who will voice Jam in English, that's gonna be a wild guess (and more reserved to discuss that in the VA topic).

Got beaten to it with the release date. I guess I was sort of right. A few weeks after the JP version is pretty fast compared to BB and other games.

19 minutes ago, jellyrajah said:

Is there any chance of Bridget making it into Revelator?

There is no news of any new characters, so I wouldn't hold your breath unless some post launch DLC comes along.

2 hours ago, jellyrajah said:

They did a poll with GG characters coming to this game and Dizzy won following along with Bridget/Baiken/HOS/Anji/etc. So unless Daisuke is going to do the top two characters the most we might get are:

Dizzy

Raven

Woman in Gouken-I mean Kum

EDIT: I main Bridget back in Midnight Caravel so I know how you feel trust me. Daisuke said he wants the whole cast in eventually so I'm patient with using Ky/Sin/whatever.

2 hours ago, jellyrajah said:

Well, technically speaking, there's a chance that Daisuke and Pachi will call me and ask to use my likeness and make me into a Xrd character, it's just an astronomically low one.  So yes, there is a chance of Bridget making it into the game, but at this point I wouldn't count on it since there hasn't been any mention of more characters coming yet, aside from poll winner Dizzy and the first DLC character.

On that note, they wouldn't make Dizzy a DLC character would they?  Since the poll was for the arcade version, surely they wouldn't make the arcade players wait on version 2.0 to get her?

I think the poll will be considered when they choose which characters to add, but it won't get in the way of the story they're telling or the characters they want to create.

If the trend is going to be 3 new characters for Arcade and 3 for Consumer, we'll be looking at a 30+ character roster in a few years. So, really, it's only a matter of time.

16 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Are they doing a limited edition for NA too?. Great news though, I guess there is good chances the JP version will have English text with the NA release so close.

No word on an LE for the US release or bonus offers yet, but we'll get news of that eventually. And it might be possible Rev gets English text on release of the JP/Asia versions like what -Sign- got back then.