Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

So are the cabinets in the new online closer to those in BB and P4A?  Cuz not having an actual "lobby room" has been the one thing that's kept me from being happy.  I hate waiting in lines in the current system

On 3/27/2016 at 0:05 AM, NecroTheReaper said:

So are the cabinets in the new online closer to those in BB and P4A?  Cuz not having an actual "lobby room" has been the one thing that's kept me from being happy.  I hate waiting in lines in the current system

I heard they are but don't quote me on it. I haven't seen any screenshots confirming it yet.

For the waiting game I have no issue with it considering that Dizzy (my old main) isn't coming out for a while and the only other person I used was Ky (who isn't super hard in the first place.)

Edit: really tempted to buy the Japanese version as a birthday gift because I want that A4 file of Ky/Dizzy.

The preorder for the Japanese PS4 version on PSN begins on april the 1st.
And when preordering one will be given the demo, Haehyun and Raven(unlock).

I'm surprised that Japan also gets the demo.

21 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Surprised too, I hope the demo and the game comes with English text.

Well, here's hoping, but chances of that are slim. Xrd Sign's JP demo didn't come with Eng. Text/Voices though.

9 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Well, here's hoping, but chances of that are slim. Xrd Sign's JP demo didn't come with Eng. Text/Voices though.

Eveything is so close between the JP and USA release, I can't help to be hopeful, we will see tomorrow.

I guess we'll find out. Funny tho here we just get bonus colors, but JP gets Heyhyun and Raven, hope we get them too as part of the digital pre-order.

6 minutes ago, SolxBaiken said:

Language options? (Just curious if I can hold out til Tues/want Haehyun and Raven early)

The demo is in Japanese only as far as I can see.

27 minutes ago, antonymichiru said:

Also on the jp store you have to pay the pre order? Am I right?

You must have the money to preorder I believe. Sometimes they won't charge from the wallet directly, but if there aren't enough money when they try to charge the order will be canceled.

But in the case of Revelator, they will charge immediately when you preorder. They don't want to give most of the arcade version for free I would guess.

Fully colored shop exclusive pre-order bonuses: http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2016/04/01/97477.html

http://www.ggxrd.com/rev/cs/products/

Spoiler

WonderGoo (B2 tapestry): 655035.jpg

ImagineWeb (life-size cloth poster): 655026.jpg

ASW-ebten-shop (B2 tapestry): 655033.jpg

GEO (A4 clearfile): 655030.jpg

SofMap (B2 tapestry): 655032.jpg

Rakuten (Edy card): 655036.jpg

AmiAmi (acrylic diorama stand):655025.jpg

Neowing/CDJapan (can badge set): 655024.jpg

Gamers (can badge set) : 655031.jpg

Toranoana (acrylic phone stand): 655027.jpg

animate (B2 tapestry): 655028.jpg

Amazon.jp (DLC):l_56e28f3104c9a.jpg

Joshinweb (DLC): l_56e28f3100263.jpg

BicCamera (DLC): 655034.jpg

Arc-Online/COMG!/takarajima/Papyrus (DLC): 655029.jpg

Is it true the game (or the demo in this case) supports PS3 sticks? There are some people reporting this on twitter with pics but i'm not sure if it's an aprils fool joke or not. 

1 hour ago, Clamper said:

Is it true the game (or the demo in this case) supports PS3 sticks? There are some people reporting this on twitter with pics but i'm not sure if it's an aprils fool joke or not. 

My wireless PS3 stick I got with some edition of Tekken 6 works on revelator demo.

7IeR59Wl.png

4 hours ago, Zouf said:

My Qanba Q4 works too. Unlike in SF5, we can unlog the DS4 controller and the stick will still work fine.

so ASW is the only company (besides lab zero) to properly implement the driver?

I don't know about the other games beside SF5 and Revelator, but in the latter it's plug and play, which is quite nice.

There's a backdash OS that's blowing up on Twitter (though I had to dig for it).  Trying to figure out how to link just the video made me realize how much I hate twitter since I can't get that to work (even with inspect element to pull the video file path), and trying to link to twitter is causing all sorts of problems with this post editor since it doesn't seem to actually link the video.  :vbang:

I'll keep editing till I get the important footage linked, but what you need to know is that you can OS backdash with just about anything in the demo:

Command Throw + Backdash (Pot Buster if they did nothing, backdash if they did something)
Normals + Backdash (Normal if they did nothing, backdash if they did something)
Etc.

*Edit*  Looks like you can right click on the twitter links and open in a new tab to see the posts.  Good enough.  But still, **** social media and double-**** twitter for being a pain in the ass.

It's just me or the game feels faster, ?? In terms of movement.  I even fell the inputs faster, tried diferents delays and even at +4 input delay didn't feel as bad as it was in Sign. Maybe they changed the base input delay... Or maybe its just me

So, guys... do you need to use a DS4 for EVERY stick connected to the PS4? I thought you could connect multiple sticks with just one DS4 working (which would be too cool and practical).