Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Well, besides pics which already spoiled in general, ASW is really f'n serious to tell people not to upload anything of the game's story mode, or else, lol. And yes, I saw the FAQ from the JP Revelator site, really basic stuff, and cross-save is still there, at least. But so, 5 episodes long? Shorter than -Sign-'s story? Well, c'mon, lol. And another cliffhanger, well, time to wait for the next one, lol. X3

54 minutes ago, youcanwonder said:

Is it me or does it seem like arcsys is waiting till the last minute to give NA some bonus news ?? And when does the new mag drop so we can hopefully hear some dizzy news?? 

Well, unless they're under NDA's or w/e from Aksys's end, might as well ask them if possible, since the English release is 2 weeks to go. Also, I dunno, I thought you guys might know about that Famitsu issue with Revelator, lol.

1 hour ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Well, unless they're under NDA's or w/e from Aksys's end, might as well ask them if possible, since the English release is 2 weeks to go. Also, I dunno, I thought you guys might know about that Famitsu issue with Revelator, lol.

I tweeted them..will prolly hear nothing back lol. What bout some extra dlc down the line..think we will have any luck or new iteration?

Well, its worth a shot, but they'll probably announce it at their own time, its not unlike Aksys to keep things like this until the last minute. For the DLC stuff, that might probably happen. Besides those of what we know so far.

Well, besides 2 :ELP: posted after, lol.

Anyways, to answer Ghaleon, I doubt that, but I assume this extra is for physical pre-orders i assume, maybe, maybe not, Aksys has to announce whatever they mentioned back sooner or later.

Also, we already know of the spoiler characters in the Story mode thus far, lol. X3

36 minutes ago, ___Chester___ said:

The japanese version have english texts like -SIGN-?

Nope. Outside of basic UI like the life bars and the menu options, everything else like the descriptions and subtitles will be in Japanese.

1 hour ago, werewolfgold said:

Nope. Outside of basic UI like the life bars and the menu options, everything else like the descriptions and subtitles will be in Japanese.

Sayonara english subtitles like in BBCT to BBCS... :(

3 hours ago, werewolfgold said:

will it have english voice options?

23 minutes ago, werewolfgold said:

This stuff was answered two pages ago, guys. No. No English voices. Japanese voices, Japanese text. That's it.

ugh . makes me want to buy the chinese ver again

3 hours ago, TrueStyle said:

ugh . makes me want to buy the chinese ver again

Yeah, but be aware it might end up in the same situation where its the only language for the game available. (unless otherwise noted).

Also, since there's no English voices in the JP release, the though of that since usually En and JP voices work out within online battles specifically. Which would make me think that the overseas release will probably only have JP voices too. (Kinda like UNIEL is, JP voices only), oh the thought of it now. >.>

But we'll see soon enough in 2 weeks. Hopefully...>.>

You can unlock Raven with in-game money

Or you can download him and Kum for free the first 2 weeks.

And... dunno, maybe Dizzy will be the only DLC char that won't be free? I don't know..

Apparently, the US/European releases of GGXRD Rev will not contain English audio tracks as well. Seems this is strictly a Japanese language release with English subtitles. This is just hearsay from other forum sources as someone stated that Aksys Games confirmed as such in a message. Trying to get information out of them at the moment but nothing is being stated. More than likely going to need to wait 2 weeks to find out but this seems very plausible. Back to the way the old GG games were.

Bummer. Then again, if the story mode/arcade banter isn't going to be as extensive as what we have in BlazBlue, I don't think it's much of a loss, as long as there are subtitles.

If that is true - what exactly have they been doing for the past 10 months after Revelator came out on the arcades?

13 minutes ago, HGhaleon said:

Apparently, the US/European releases of GGXRD Rev will not contain English audio tracks as well. Seems this is strictly a Japanese language release with English subtitles. This is just hearsay from other forum sources as someone stated that Aksys Games confirmed as such in a message. Trying to get information out of them at the moment but nothing is being stated. More than likely going to need to wait 2 weeks to find out but this seems very plausible. Back to the way the old GG games were.

If true then that is seriously strange. I think literally every other Arcsys release has an English dub, including the Persona Arena games.

Ultimately yeah, as long as I can play the game voices are very far off on a list of priorities for me. Still, if true, I gotta say I will miss ol' Sean Connery english Slayer : (

So I assume that the game is locked right now unless you preordered.  I checked the store and can't buy the game but the game page is up...... Would've preordered but I got valkria chronicles and forgot abot time lol

1 hour ago, HGhaleon said:

At the moment, I'm trying to find sources, not word of mouth, but regardless, if the JP release doesn't have English VA. Then I guess its the same like UNIEL, in a stance. Either way, I guess we'll probably hear the news from either Aksys or P-Qube/Rice/Etc. stating it so. >.>

1 hour ago, mycot said:

If true then that is seriously strange. I think literally every other Arcsys release has an English dub, including the Persona Arena games.

Well, it kinda started with GG Overture, up until -Sign's- for its English dubs. And now they don't plan to, or not include it anymore? Ugh, all this time and they could have done it. >.> Well, if this may end up being the trend, I dunno if it'll be the same with Central Fiction, but since that's different, I guess we'll find out.

1 hour ago, ChemicalNinja said:

So I assume that the game is locked right now unless you preordered. I checked the store and can't buy the game but the game page is up...... Would've preordered but I got Valkyria Chronicles and forgot about time lol

I don't think that would have been the case, if the game is up already digitally on release date, you can get it now, no matter what. But if you mean for pre-orders, yes, the game won't be playable digitally up until a certain time if you did pre-order digitally, of course.

1 hour ago, Jocelot said:

If true, I gotta say I will miss ol' Sean Connery English Slayer : (

If so, then yeah, the future looks rather bright! >.> (I wonder if its not a bother to ask the VA's over socials if they were gonna do voices in Xrd Rev, maybe or maybe not, unless under NDA, or otherwise.)