Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Just now, ___Chester___ said:

I can't wait, how much is the digital version in PS4? There isn't price in the ps store...

60 USD, same as the physical release.

20 minutes ago, Kyosuke Kagami said:

60 USD, same as the physical release.

I will buy the japanese version, in the japanese store don't have price. I want know to buy the card now. lol

13 minutes ago, LeonD said:

My body is ready.

Pretty sweet trailer there, though it sadly failed to contain even a fraction of the raditude present in the Mighty No. 9 trailer.

Guys, I fucked up. I saw that PS4 Revelator was on HK PSN so I bought a HK point card. But PS3 version isn't there. It's on JP PSN only. RIP

3 hours ago, Rhannmah said:

her breasts are way too big, jesus christ

Eh? Is not really much different from her original sprites

Spoiler

Gxopkpv.jpg

Anyway i really really want to see the Slayer vs Bedman fight

Sheesh; this seems to be a pattern where Arcsys does a decent localization for the first installment of a game and then cheaps out for every entry afterwards.

6 hours ago, Sashi said:

Guys, I fucked up. I saw that PS4 Revelator was on HK PSN so I bought a HK point card. But PS3 version isn't there. It's on JP PSN only. RIP

Welp. Hope that they add the PS3 ver. soon since I need it as well. Not sure why they didn't want to put out the PS3 version on sale.

1 hour ago, ___Chester___ said:

Could anyone translate the menus?

Kurushii got them already.

So...since Xrd - Rev is out in JP, now I wonder...does your old save transfer over? DLC too? (I doubt it, but probably not, even your demo progress doesn't get carried over, if with the FAQ for this meant something.)

Either way, US Xrd - Rev site updated.

Seems there's 257 pieces of content to unlock in the gallery...(unless more to be added later, lol.)

Guilty_Gear_Xrd_-Revelator-_Debug_201604

15 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

So...since Xrd - Rev is out in JP, now I wonder...does your old save transfer over? DLC too? (I doubt it, but probably not, even your demo progress doesn't get carried over, if with the FAQ for this meant something.)

Save data from Sign doesn't carry over, and for the old DLC, you unlock them either via the gallery, as you would in a BB Extend, or by fishing.

Just now, redsilversnake said:

Save data from Sign doesn't carry over, and for the old DLC, you unlock them either via the gallery, as you would in a BB Extend, or by fishing.

Yeah, I figured that might be the case....oh well, at least there's old fashioned unlocks, which is good.

1 minute ago, Kyosuke Kagami said:

So, playing through the arcade mode in the demo is useless? lol :v: good to know, I only saw Zato's and Ky's endings.

Yep, it seems to be that way, as I did mention before, it doesn't carry your progress to the complete disk/digital version.