Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

It's actually even slightly easier now, since online matches now give you W$, albeit in much smaller amounts than other modes; IIRC, one match will get you 150, regardless of whether you win or lose.

Hmm...I see...

Anyways...DLC info!

Raven: $2.50/250Y (unlockable in-game, or free to DL 2 weeks at US release.)

Haehyun: $8/800Y (Same 2 week offer as Raven for US release)

System Voices: $3/300Y each (New VA Slayer and the new/returning cast for Revelator, including Dizzy), complete set is $30/3000Y. (System voices for past characters can be unlocked in-game.)

Extra Colors: $1/100Y each, complete set is $18/1800Y, these are not the in-game unlockable ones though.

Eclipse Colors: $3/300Y (same 2 week free deal as Raven/Haehyun for US release.) Eclipse colors cannot be use-able in ranked matches.

4 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Hmm...I see...

Anyways...DLC info!

Raven: $/2.50/Y (unlockable in-game, or free to DL 2 weeks at US release.)

Haehyun $8/800Y (Same 2 week offer as Raven for US release)

System Voices $3/300Y each (New VA Slayer and the new/returning cast for Revelator, including Dizzy), complete set is $30/3000Y. (System voices for past characters can be unlocked in-game.)

Extra Colors: $1/100Y each, complete set is $18/1800Y, these are not the in-game unlockable ones though.

Eclipse Colors: $3/300Y (same 2 week free deal as Raven/Haehyun for US release.) Eclipse colors cannot be use-able in ranked matches.

Weird... I wonder why?

8 minutes ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Weird... I wonder why?

ArcSys explained during the pre-launch stream that a character using the Eclipse color might be a little difficult to recognize in some of the more darker stages, so it's disabled in Ranked Matches to ensure fairness.

1 hour ago, redsilversnake said:

and for the old DLC, you unlock them either via the gallery, as you would in a BB Extend, or by fishing.

What's the point of fishing then, if you can unlock the DLC in galery mode?

1 hour ago, redsilversnake said:

and for the old DLC, you unlock them either via the gallery, as you would in a BB Extend, or by fishing.

What's the point of fishing then, if you can unlock the DLC in gallery mode?

12 minutes ago, Aegis High said:

Fishing is like loot crates in Dota/CSGO/Overwatch. It's potentially cheaper for a single item, but subject to a lot more RNG. If someone wanted Raven for example, they could spend $2.50, however many Daisuke bucks for the in-game unlock (if they're doing this for him), or they could just throw down 200 Daisuke bucks and fish him up if RNGsus is feeling charitable that day.

12 minutes ago, Aegis High said:

Fishing is like loot crates in Dota/CSGO/Overwatch. It's potentially cheaper for a single item, but subject to a lot more RNG. If someone wanted Raven for example, they could spend $2.50, however many Daisuke bucks for the in-game unlock (if they're doing this for him), or they could just throw down 200 Daisuke bucks and fish him up if RNGsus is feeling charitable that day.

58 minutes ago, Aegis High said:

What's the point of fishing then, if you can unlock the DLC in gallery mode?

On top of what Elemenope said, it also seems to be the only way to get certain things. At least, I haven't found any other way to get, say, avatar customization options.

So if you go on the Revelator english website their character section is now open with only mentions of japanese voice actors. I think we can take this as confirmation of no english this time.

4 minutes ago, noct76 said:

So if you go on the Revelator english website their character section is now open with only mentions of japanese voice actors. I think we can take this as confirmation of no english this time.

I don't know the situation on the localization, but the English website for Sign only listed Japanese voice actors too.

8 minutes ago, ChexGuy said:

I wouldn't expect Dizzy before EVO.

Going by, among other things, what Ishiwatari said in a recent interview, this is sadly a reasonable expectation.

8 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Good lord, that's is painfully vanilla, especially compared to the Japanese site. They should hire me to spruce it up a bit. lol

They could at least add some frickin' borders to the characters' pictures, screenshots, and videos. I mean, gotdayum.

3 hours ago, werewolfgold said:

Good lord, that's is painfully vanilla, especially compared to the Japanese site. They should hire me to spruce it up a bit. lol

They could at least add some frickin' borders to the characters' pictures, screenshots, and videos. I mean, gotdayum.

Well, it was vanilla before, and also it was the same with -Sign- back in the day, at least they're trying, but its better than nothing I suppose. But it'll work out.

It's a sign

A sign that tells everyone "move to PS4" :v:

People who already have the JP version, quick question: Does the Legacy Controller driver work the same as in the demo?

4 minutes ago, Kyosuke Kagami said:

People who already have the JP version, quick question: Does the Legacy Controller driver work the same as in the demo?

Yes, at least it's the same from what I can tell.

4 minutes ago, Kyosuke Kagami said:

Yes, at least it's the same from what I can tell.

So, can you turn the DS4 off and keep on playing with your legacy stick? Cool

Oh, BTW, I also have another weird question: what controllers doesn't this driver recognize? I once heard Dual Shock 3 controllers are not supported for some reason.

13 hours ago, redsilversnake said:

Going by, among other things, what Ishiwatari said in a recent interview, this is sadly a reasonable expectation.

What did he say related to this?

1 hour ago, Destin said:

What did he say related to this?

Nothing terribly specific, but the wording he used seemed to imply that they're still a while from finishing her.