Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

6 hours ago, Andarel said:

Wonder if Gamestop is going to break street date on Revelator like they did on Xrd.  I'll check on the way home.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guiltygear/comments/4mvjlo/for_those_of_you_picking_up_your_copy_of/

I don'tknow how true it is, but a local store manager has said Ganestop stores country-wide won't have the game until Friday.

EDIT: Unrelated, but I also found a Gabriel avatar on the psn store lol -->

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-lobby-avatar-gabriel/cid=UP1024-NPUB31806_00-GGXRDDAT00005003

I stopped by Gamestop on the way home, no luck.  Didn't get an email though, and it looks like something's delaying the Amazon order.  Guess it's time to go digital and return the Amazon order or something...

Eh, have some friends who are a pain to get ahold of and we figured out plans for Wednesday so unless it ends up being horribly inconvenient I'd like to have it by then.  Amazon returns are pretty easy, at least.

It doesn't.

Funny enough, they haven't even translated the titles you can earn. They are in Japanese. Not that it matters..

WTF?

The game is account locked? I bought it on the PSN US, and I can only launch the game using my US account. It is not my main account and my friendlist is on another one.......

"This content can be used only by the following users, who have a license for it. If you want to use the content, purchase it from PlayStation Store blabla"

18 minutes ago, Zouf said:

WTF?

The game is account locked? I bought it on the PSN US, and I can only launch the game using my US account. It is not my main account and my friendlist is on another one.......

"This content can be used only by the following users, who have a license for it. If you want to use the content, purchase it from PlayStation Store blabla"

Make sure your US account has the console set up as the "primary" console, it's in account settings somewhere.

Both of your accounts can have the same primary console.

The Playstation Store didn't update yet but the game should be available later today along with all the DLC

Because the store still hasn't updated. I don't know the exact time it updates but it should be up later today along with Raven, Tuner and the rest of the DLC.

This just in, those of you looking for the US digital Ps3 ver. Of Rev. Go get it.

2 hours ago, Epic said:

Can't blame them. We've been waiting a long time for this release.

Now that I have my hands on the full copy, I believe it is well worth the wait! I have not even tried Raven/Kum and can already say that Arc has really outdone themselves on this release. In all my years playing fighting games, I never felt compelled to play any game modes other than the typical Arcade/Versus/Training. However, the additional game modes are fun, challenging and immersive. The presentation is refined and easy to navigate. Something should be said about the tutorial modes because they even top Sign's quality tutorials, they are fully interactive and I can see novice and seasoned players having solid appreciation for it. Plus, the guy behind the item fishing at Arc deserves a pat on the back!

I hate to draw comparisons because it's done so very often...but how is it that this relatively small company can have this level of refinement and attention to detail, and Capcom can barely deliver a completed product?! It's astonishing. Xrd has single-handedly set such a daring, modern and beautiful precedent for current gen fighting games. People need to get past the silly stigma of 'Anime Fighters' and support the best the genre has to offer. There is something for every type of player here regardless of skill and experience. Arc games have always been impressive (P4U and BB included!) but Revelator should be celebrated. Not too mention, it is one of the only '2.5D' fighters that pay attention to classic animation techniques and employ the squash and stretch that made earlier Capcom titles like VS & 3S practically leap off the screen.

*Gush* *Swoon* <3 Revelator!

Just now, Lynxfort said:

i purchased the game but the download hasn't started yet..even if press download icon couple of times ??

A friend have the same problem. I don't know if it's something with psn or the console or whatever. Anyone else have the same problem? I want to buy it digital on ps3, and physical on ps4,  but I want to be sure that the isn't a problem.

I am too, unfortunately.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

1 hour ago, Sneakman said:

This just in, those of you looking for the US digital Ps3 ver. Of Rev. Go get it.

I just bought the PS3 version on PSN (since Gamestop didn't have it they're screwed on sales thanks to the shipping error), but it won't let me download it. I already downloaded the two characters and two sets of colors. WTF is going on?

Yeah I have the same issue and called playstation.  It's just broken so far because the update didn't finish yet.  He said it should be available by 9pm western i think.  Absolute bs if you ask me that you can buy a game before its available for download even though it presents itself as being available.

definitely nothing wrong with my console as i tried downloading other stuff and it went fine (and now that i see you guys have the same issue lol)

also doesn't work if you try downloading it remotely from the website.  Same thing happens, loading bar and then nothing.