Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Just now, Kyosuke Kagami said:

Weird. It shouldn't do that. I'm betting it's an electrical thing going on.

Oh? How would that work? If it were something of that nature wouldn't I have this issue in games besides Revelator?

14 minutes ago, Herru-chan said:

Oh? How would that work? If it were something of that nature wouldn't I have this issue in games besides Revelator?

Strange, then :s Maybe it's a conflict with the SG driver (supposing you're running in legacy mode). I have no problems playing Revelator or SG with my TE2.

29 minutes ago, Kyosuke Kagami said:

Strange, then :s Maybe it's a conflict with the SG driver (supposing you're running in legacy mode). I have no problems playing Revelator or SG with my TE2.

Nah, I play in PS4 mode. It's a mystery, damn. 

For reference's sake, I marathon SFIV/V, Sign, Skullgirls, ETC all the time. Even the Revelator demo didn't give me this issue.

Then maybe it's an issue exclusive to that MK controller. And yeah, it's weird. I've played with other friends wth different type of controllers and pad hacks, and that has never happened.

6 hours ago, heavymetalmixer said:

You have to buy them again.

you can unlock colors and system voices via fishing.

Just now, Nincopyab said:

Hey, Does anyone knows how to get the Color N°17? The Black one with Neon Blue. Its not in the gallery mode unlockables nor in the PS store. :?:

I'm guessing you still need to have psn+ to get them.

Just now, Nincopyab said:

I have ps+, but I cant find it anywhere.

Oh ok damn, wish I could help but I'm in Canada still waiting for my copy and I don't have psn+, sorry :/

I'm sure someone can help

You've to beat the Episode Mode of the character you want the color in order to have it, at the very least that's how I gained the PS+ color with I-No.

You've to beat the Episode Mode of the character you want the color in order to have it, at the very least that's how I gained the PS+ color with I-No.

3 minutes ago, Clousephinat said:

Really?, thanks man! . Im gonna try later. :)

45 minutes ago, Lynxfort said:

Downloaded the game but i have problem  the update it's very slow then it stops with error message 80710723 !!!

Try connecting through a cable, sometimes this error happens if you use wi-fi.

Since the game's finally out; I feel a new thread opening up soon...

4 hours ago, heavymetalmixer said:

THNX man it worked  :thumbu:
BTW
where i can unlock Kum ??

4 hours ago, heavymetalmixer said:

BTW

1 hour ago, Lynxfort said:

BTW

If you already downloaded Raven, Kum and the Eclipse color, they're already unlocked in your game for every mode.

it's weird...i couldn't find Kum & Raven by  search in ps3 store via console but with my friend advice i found them by login into  ps3 store via my mobile phone..:?:

13 minutes ago, Lynxfort said:

it's weird...i couldn't find Kum & Raven by  search in ps3 store via console but with my friend advice i found them by login into  ps3 store via my mobile phone..:?:

You need to go to the Add-ons option at the Main Store menu (the Rev's page doesn't have an add-ons option in the store, I don't know why), and search for Guilty Gear.

Still nothing from Aksys or Arc about the US exclusive bonus. It's already past release and Aksys won't respond to my tweets. Really getting irritated about this. Don't promise something special and then don't say anything further for over a month. Bad form.