Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Not this again....

Lasy time there was a 1-2week gap where people with different versions weren't able to play with each other because of it, if I remember correctl

So I noticed a very strange desync glitch the other day online. Me and a friend were playing, and danger time occurred, and using it, I dizzied him, and IK'd him to win the match. But on his end, danger time never occurred, so the resulting combo to dizzy him never happened, I didn't get the IK (though I still did go into the mode), and then he (obviously) won the round, which led to him playing a 3rd round that I wasn't in because for me, the match was already over and I was stuck in the rematch screen until he was done. Afterwards, we both saved and uploaded the footage to see both sides. What's even weirder is, when I looked at the ingame replay, it shows his side, but it also gives me a replay error message when it gets to the point where danger time should've occurred, so even the game knows something is up.

New patch is now available for U.S. players. Fixes the colors on the text and the yellow boxes to make things easier to read, adds new lobby avatars, and apparently improves online.

Was this patch only released in the US? I have friends with both the JP and EU versions and we couldn't play this evening, as they didn't get a prompt to download anything.

13 minutes ago, Epic said:

Was this patch only released in the US? I have friends with both the JP and EU versions and we couldn't play this evening, as they didn't get a prompt to download anything.

Patch was for the PS4 version, right? IIRC, a patch had been released for Japan as well a few days ago.

The patch will release on ps3 too right? 

Because right now it seems like people can't crossplay because only ps4 got it.

Yes PS4, which is even more confusing as the tweet from previous page stated that it was pushed back to Monday and would be available only  in JP for now.

Not that I'm complaining or anything, played a few matches just a minute ago and the connection felt more smooth than before.

Yeah, At the moment, PS3 version (that I have US/NA) is still on 1.01, I've got no prompt for 1.02 yet, so yeah, PS4 users got it for now.

13 minutes ago, Yakifufu said:

I got the playstation 3 version the other day and the store is empty. I can't get any of the free DLC. Why is that?

Did you check the Add-ons option at the left? In the main's PSN store menu. The game's page doesn't show the add-ons.

Yeah, be aware the game's "store" (if you select it) isn't really functional since someone forgot to put the add-ons on there, best to go to the PS web store and get the add-ons from there. Also, Ver. 1.02 is now on the PS3 as soon as you boot Revelator again, or best to pull out the menu from the XMB and select "Check for Update".

So any news on the 1.02 patch for PS3 yet? Not being able to play with PS4 users sucks considering it makes up the majority of online players.

EDIT: well right when i posted, my question has been answered lmao

any way to delete this post manually?

^Nope, I tried, there isn't one, and it would have been nice for DL to have it, along with buggy double posts again, like this one too. >.>

35 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Yeah, be aware the game's "store" (if you select it) isn't really functional since someone forgot to put the add-ons on there, best to go to the PS web store and get the add-ons from there. Also, Ver. 1.02 is now on the PS3 as soon as you boot Revelator again, or best to pull out the menu from the XMB and select "Check for Update".

I'm not sure if I'm an idiot or blind but there's no option for me for PS3.

guilty gear.png guilty gear 2.png

It shows up for PS4. Also the search option is broken among other buggy issues.

1 hour ago, Naotomato said:

I'm not sure if I'm an idiot or blind but there's no option for me for PS3.

Hide contents

guilty gear.png guilty gear 2.png

It shows up for PS4. Also the search option is broken among other buggy issues.

It's not in the game's page, you go to Add-ons, on you left on the mains menu, before searching any game. Now, once in the Add-ons section you do search for the game.

Seems like I'm not alone, but I'm not being prompted to download 1.02 for Rev. Is it released only for JP PS3 now?

1 minute ago, DemoniK said:

Seems like I'm not alone, but I'm not being prompted to download 1.02 for Rev. Is it released only for JP PS3 now?

I'm on NA PS3 disc and I got the prompt  when I booted it up.

1 minute ago, DemoniK said:

I'm on NA PS3 disc and I got the prompt  when I booted it up.

Why the console version has the story trailer for the opening movie, instead of the arcade opening? Is it the same for the Japanese version?

Could anyone explain to me why I can't play my friend who has the NA version of the game downloaded? He says he doesn't have anything in Game utility data for a version 1.02, is that because he has the game downloaded?

He also can't play the rest of us who own physical copies of the game, and most of us, including himself, has a ps3.

Thanks in advanced for the help guys :)

27 minutes ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Could anyone explain to me why I can't play my friend who has the NA version of the game downloaded? He says he doesn't have anything in Game utility data for a version 1.02, is that because he has the game downloaded?

He also can't play the rest of us who own physical copies of the game, and most of us, including himself, has a ps3.

Thanks in advanced for the help guys :)

Yeah from the sounds of it, owners of the digital PS3 version aren't able to download 1.02 yet. Here's hoping it gets released Tuesday at some point.