Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Stages don't affect the lag. Because they don't synch over the network. Because there is no use to synch them as they are statics.

Also, at least on PS4, I doubt any stage would make the game slow downs.

Or prove me wrong.

Jack-O' is the only thing that kills frame rate, and even then it required quite a bit of work for her to do that. Even in PS3.

It requires a lot of work in general just to play her.

3 hours ago, GunBlazer said:

Jack-O' is the only thing that kills frame rate, and even then it required quite a bit of work for her to do that. Even in PS3.

Part of me has always thought that Jack-O''s play style was used as a subtle way for them to test the game's frame rate. Either that or as a way to show off how great it is with all that shit flying around onscreen.

9 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Part of me has always thought that Jack-O''s play style was used as a subtle way for them to test the game's frame rate. Either that or as a way to show off how great it is with all that shit flying around onscreen.

At least it worked that way when Rev was in development for ASW.

How do you do that move on wake up wherethecharacter is invincible it seems. You hit them but they have armor it seems 

1 hour ago, Free said:

How do you do that move on wake up wherethecharacter is invincible it seems. You hit them but they have armor it seems 

Blitz Shield Atttack? If so, you need the press HS + any other button (except Dust), and then hold HS.

You should go through the tutorial and trials the game teaches u all the mechanics even shows u how to punish and places u in situations that u will go through in the game

I was looking for the tutorial in the game but it only taught me how to defend and attack. Idk where to go to find out about the blitz shield attack in the game

3 minutes ago, Free said:

I was looking for the tutorial in the game but it only taught me how to defend and attack. Idk where to go to find out about the blitz shield attack in the game

Mission, there it has some things about Blitz

14 hours ago, GunBlazer said:

Blitz Shield Atttack? If so, you need the press HS + any other button (except Dust), and then hold HS.

Oh ok thanks I will try it now 

Well, on an unrelated note, and I know concerning Revelator already has them in anyways, for those that have the EU Digital version of -Sign-, after a long and exhaustive wait, the DLC characters (Sin [in-game unlockable]/Elphelt/Leo), are now on the EU PS Stores since 7/8/16. Though funny enough, they still don't have the System Voices or the Extra Colors. 

(And it took them 13 months just to add them in from the EU release, oi...>.>, Though I wonder, if the characters are added in now, does that mean EU Sign is now online compatible with US and JP versions? Probably, probably not, but it would be nice for someone to test it out.)

2 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Well, one thing's for sure, still nothing on Dizzy...yet. >.>

Ffs... I'm calling it now, they must be working on a second character. Christ, it's been almost a year >_>

I'm thinking more then one char as well...man that would be super great. Side note I'm really wanting to make it out of my 1st pool. I'm not great but not bad either. Hope to see some of y'all there..pool starts a 8am...argh lol

47 minutes ago, GunBlazer said:

Ffs... I'm calling it now, they must be working on a second character. Christ, it's been almost a year >_>

Only since the poll ended. Since then, they'd had to work on Raven, Haehyun, story mode, and everything else in the console version. They likely didn't start full work on Dizzy until at least Raven and Haehyun were done, and Ishiwatari has said that she's the hardest character they've worked on to date, so it's not really too surprising that it's taken this long.

7 minutes ago, redsilversnake said:

Only since the poll ended. Since then, they'd had to work on Raven, Haehyun, story mode, and everything else in the console version. They likely didn't start full work on Dizzy until at least Raven and Haehyun were done, and Ishiwatari has said that she's the hardest character they've worked on to date, so it's not really too surprising that it's taken this long.

True dat. My b.

At least say something like "She's past 25/40/50%/whatever development" >_>

3 hours ago, GunBlazer said:

True dat. My b.

At least say something like "She's past 25/40/50%/whatever development" >_>

That'll only serve to raise the anticipation and expectations for when she'll drop.

You have to keep in mind their target demographic is a bunch of ravenous nerds, who hate themselves by playing an extremely punishing fighting game with a steep learning curve.

18 hours ago, Kain_Dizengarth said:

Why would they wait until after registration closes to announce this? Were they stranded on some Island and lost track of time? That's on top of just getting Xrd Sign DLC to the EU/UK.

My head hurts.

Whoever is calling the shots is completely out of touch like the big-wigs at Nintendo. You're headed backwards with that type of mind. "They can stand and walk perfectly fine, but are still piss-drunk."

procrastinators.jpg

27 minutes ago, solidscheme said:

Why would they wait until after registration closes to announce this? Were they stranded on some Island and lost track of time? That's on top of just getting Xrd Sign DLC to the EU/UK.

The reason i could think of is that they want to reward fans and don't want to spawn random people that only train up to make some money.
Sounds pretty idealist, i guess...