Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Gotta admit it feels weird not to have a big ASW announcement not coming from a Famitsu magazine or a location test. It was announced at EVO of all places! 

11 minutes ago, Suzaku said:

Holy shit that audio production was a mess. Couldn't hear a single word they said. Any word on what the black screen they cut to was supposed to be?

I dunno but for all the money they get, Evo is ran like some amateur event. SMH

3 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

Gotta admit it feels weird not to have a big ASW announcement not coming from a Famitsu magazine or a location test. It was announced at EVO of all places! 

Well done on Aksys and Ishiwatari, THAT'S HOW YOU ANNOUNCE THINGS! Also, the balance patch seems to be up already!

Patch notes are also up, including a note that location tests will be held for the arcade version.

Also, for those who imported, Dizzy will be added to the JP store on the 19th. Which will still be the 18th here due to time zones, but just a heads-up.

2 minutes ago, redsilversnake said:

Patch notes are also up, including a note that location tests will be held for the arcade version.

Also, for those who imported, Dizzy will be added to the JP store on the 19th. Which will still be the 18th here due to time zones, but just a heads-up.

Where are those patch notes sir?

Well atleast finally we're never gonna see comments like this again:

omg, why do you guys want dizzy back so much? shes like the most popular character. what a waste of a character slot

Onto the next thing to whine about. Probably something like:

omg, why do you guys want bridget back so much? hes like the second most popular character. what a waste of a character slot

Sin is . . . oh god . . . Q.Q

Universal damage nerf, tons of moves got added recovery (Beak Driver, Elk Hunt, 2S, eating), can't RC hungry state anymore, and just . . . so much more . . .

Johnny and Elphlet lists are longer, so I expect equal (mis)treatment Q.Q

Who can read Kanji? What does is say for Sin and Johnny? lol

Are they being punished and sent to their room?

I see lots of changes for Elphelt and Jam. Please tell me that Jam is viable again. Pls ;_;

Millia crouching hurtbox increased.
Dash hurtbox got a tweak (Didn't understand how tho)
Iron Savior cancels itself if you don't hurt your enemy in a certain amount of time (Instead of going al the fucking way through the screen)
RRC Tandem Top (HS) won't screw the disc position if you jump, move or something quickly.

8 minutes ago, SolxBaiken said:

Sin is . . . oh god . . . Q.Q

Universal damage nerf, tons of moves got added recovery (Beak Driver, Elk Hunt, 2S, eating), can't RC hungry state anymore, and just . . . so much more . . .

Johnny and Elphlet lists are longer, so I expect equal (mis)treatment Q.Q

Welp, there go all of my mains. Right down the toilet. RIP.

Hopefully Dizzy's good enough to replace them, and hopefully they didn't fuck over Raven.

5 minutes ago, Vulcan422 said:

Hopefully Dizzy's good enough to replace them, and hopefully they didn't fuck over Raven.

You're droping them because they nerfed them?

Wait what?

Just now, MX_Engellier said:

You're droping them because they nerfed them?

Wait what?

I played Sin cause I didn't have to work . . . now I gotta fill out applications and shit D: #NEETlife

Elphelt costume is in the gallery for 100000. Also new things to fish. I maxed it out last week and new stuff are in there.

1 minute ago, BlackJustin13 said:

*fingers crossed that Elphelt doesn't get smacked into the ground by the nerf stick* Please God,I don't need this crap right now xp

Well... I've got some news for you.

What do you want first, the ugly ones or the awfully ugly ones?

13 minutes ago, Vulcan422 said:

Please don't tell me your are high-tier hopper...

I always looked up to you when I was younger.