Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

2 minutes ago, ivanchu77 said:

How´s ramlethal? please tell me she got buffed, she really needs it

Something with the sword cooldown being faster and two other things I don't understand.

2 minutes ago, currentlemon said:

Anyone know the changes to Millia?

1 hour ago, MX_Engellier said:

Millia crouching hurtbox increased.
Dash hurtbox got a tweak (Didn't understand how tho)
Iron Savior cancels itself if you don't hurt your enemy in a certain amount of time (Instead of going al the fucking way through the screen)
RRC Tandem Top (HS) won't screw the disc position if you jump, move or something quickly.

2 minutes ago, LeonD said:

Thank you.  The changes seem minor.  With the dash hurtbox tweak, Millia won't be able to go under certain moves (Faust's 41236K) and the crouching hitbox is a nerf itself.  No major change though, she is still good.  I'm surprised they didn't nerf Secret Garden and Chroming Rose.

2 minutes ago, solidscheme said:

What track is playing in the video?

Black Soul, Zato's Missing Link theme

If you couldn't before you can buy a lot of the vocal themes in the shop now

birthday train is forever my training mode song

What I understand of Ky is that his ducking and running hurtbox may be expanded. 

Jump Slash has a larger hitbox underneath.

I think 3 HS has 4 more frames to be special cancelled.

His Split Ciel now staggers for an extra frame. 

Pretty sure thats accurate but someone who could properly translate should definitely clarify. 

With what I am seeing happen to higher tier characters, I feel these small buffs are fine for Ky. The Split ciel is actually really nice cause it allows a bit more wiggle room for follow up sweeps or stun dipper etc. Was hoping the jumping slash got its OG buff back from XX where it crossed up but losing that Thunderseal means no easy crossups for Ky ^_^

48 minutes ago, Clamper said:

Ky's j.S buff is pretty sweet for air dashes. Much easier to hit crouching opponents now. 

Do you know, or can translate any other of Ky's changes?

3 minutes ago, Goldnail said:

If you couldn't before you can buy a lot of the vocal themes in the shop now

birthday train is forever my training mode song

Yeah, that's new to 1.03, and is actually legit. All Grand Finals have to be SIX BLACK HEAVENS GUNS from now on! ' ^'

3 minutes ago, Chad_Thundercawk said:

What does it say for Axl? It's literally one line of text lol

Already posted about it on Axl forum, but it's "Sixth hit of Haitaka can not be stance canceled".

10 minutes ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Do you know, or can translate any other of Ky's changes?

- Hurtbox increased when he's fallen on the ground and on crumple
- 3HS now has 4 extra frames to be special canceled (you can easily hit confirm 3HS into greed sever now)
- j.S hitbox increased downwards 
- Split Ciel staggers for 2f more

Love how people are getting so pissed that the top tier characters got nerfed. It was coming and it was justifiable. If you have to actually try with your character, seriously don't bitch. >.>. That just shows laziness and ignorance if you think nothing is wrong with how it was before. In the end, majority of people just want easy wins and all the benefits of winning without having to experience the hardship of losing or effort.

3 minutes ago, BlackJustin13 said:

This looks really stupid.How is she supposed to anti-air people now?

Not all characters need a ground AA especially one as godlike as Elphelt's. She is strong in every other aspect so having one weakness is fair, isn't it? Testament never had a proper AA and he did fine.

Position yourself and projectiles so that you don't have to AA, that's probably the point.