Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

I can't wait to see people really get into these changes. I REALLY hope it's not one of those balance updates that buffs balance but nerfs "fun" y'know ?

I remember when JoJo Allstar Battle came out and they released a patch that got rid of the big obvious bugs and infinites but they also got rid of a bunch of cool tech that people  discovered and the game actually felt worse because it became so bland. They later patched the fun back in which was nice.

Obviously  I'm not doomsaying its only day 1 but I'm optimistic these changes, even the bigger ones, only make the game more fun and engaging for the long run.

7 minutes ago, Nemesis_3 said:

Apparently if you buy the dlc colours, you can unlock her, so yeah, its a ps3 glitch, confirmed by a bunch of users.

Confirmed, it worked when I got the DLC colors.

Went to the Gamestop down the way to buy Revelator 'cause the site said it was in stock. It lied. Bleh, amazon will have to do. Soon!...

So any solutions yet as to why my ps3 has to access to Dizzy even though I downloaded her, *and* installed her? I heard it's a ps3 problem.

Just now, BladeOfJustice7 said:

So any solutions yet as to why my ps3 has to access to Dizzy even though I downloaded her, *and* installed her? I heard it's a ps3 problem.

I'm having somewhat of the same issue. Check to see if your game updated to 1.03. Because I saw my ps3 do the update for GG but when I try out one of the changes like Johnny's UB, it still acts like the previous version. Which would explain why I don't have Dizzy...

3 minutes ago, testament101 said:

I'm having somewhat of the same issue. Check to see if your game updated to 1.03. Because I saw my ps3 do the update for GG but when I try out one of the changes like Johnny's UB, it still acts like the previous version. Which would explain why I don't have Dizzy...

The game shows I'm on 1.03, even in my replays it says my replays are the old version, and I played a Sin immediately after the patch dropped.

1 minute ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

The game shows I'm on 1.03, even in my replays it says my replays are the old version, and I played a Sin immediately after the patch dropped.

How do I check the game ver. again?

1 minute ago, testament101 said:

How do I check the game ver. again?

Game>Game Data Utility (near the top)>One of the files is XrdR, and then triangle for options, and then information.

cool, thanks. I'm at 1.03, I forgot they need to be blocking to see the Johnny change. Then I guess they just need to fix this glitch to get Dizzy since I dl'ed her already.

1 hour ago, ___Chester___ said:

Does Dizzy out in japanese version?

Should be within the next 2 hours or so.

Anyone else have a problem with Dizzy's stage not showing up?  Have the patch and her on my PS4, but that stage doesn't come up on stage select.  How to fix?

Is it me or are TK motions really smooth in this game? I miss them from time to time in BB:CP but in this game they're smooth as butter. Dizzy is what got me into GG, which in turn got me into BB and I'm kinda glad that she's not this super-hard to play character that I once thought she was. Then again, that might be just me evolving from a total scrub to a not so total scrub. 

"Hard to play" doesn't necessarily mean the/an execution barrier. Often it's the gameplay of a char that's not easy to deal with for the player himself.

18 minutes ago, Blackhearth said:

No fix besides  "buy" her?. Talk about free content.

In Europe she's available and they aren't getting the bug in ps3, so the only way is wait for sony to bugfix...

At least I had no issues getting Dizzy to work on my PS3 when downloading her from the Japanese store. Guess it's only the US version that's bugged for PS3.