Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

5 hours ago, zdravkelja said:

That Bacchus Sigh change was totally uncalled for but other than that, it doesn't seem too bad.

Nah man, that dude didn't need ez mode unblockable setups AND godly buttons AND godly damage. It's not like Bacchus Sigh is totally worthless now either, he just needs meter to combo off it right? I think all the nerfs to Johnny/Sin/Elphelt were really fair. Elphelt keeps everything she had except some buttons that were really ham. Sin keeps his good buttons, but loses some dumb things like +on block slide and went from fuckhuge damage to just big damage. Normally I'm not a fan of balance by nerf, but I see that they didn't want all characters to be this strong so they just brought the top down a bit. Good idea because personally I thought Johnny was starting to make the game look bad.

1 minute ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Guys... Why is there another locked content in artwork after dizzy's avatar? I thought it was her avatar there...

Not close to a PS3, but I'm quite sure it's Classic Elphelt.

14 minutes ago, shamash.phi said:

Dizzy and her colors are out now on the ps3 usa psn store, so, good news? they're working now in the issue?

Yeah, only the system voice is still there, but her and her colors are removed from the store

7 hours ago, Goldnail said:

Nah man, that dude didn't need ez mode unblockable setups AND godly buttons AND godly damage. It's not like Bacchus Sigh is totally worthless now either, he just needs meter to combo off it right? I think all the nerfs to Johnny/Sin/Elphelt were really fair. Elphelt keeps everything she had except some buttons that were really ham. Sin keeps his good buttons, but loses some dumb things like +on block slide and went from fuckhuge damage to just big damage. Normally I'm not a fan of balance by nerf, but I see that they didn't want all characters to be this strong so they just brought the top down a bit. Good idea because personally I thought Johnny was starting to make the game look bad.

johnny can still mix up with low and TK finer, which and can confirm with meter either way. Watched a dude lab it at anime suite and it seemed legit.

Dizzy is out now for the USA Psnstore, she had a bug in usa store but now you can download her and for compensation, the set colours are totally free... and i just buy the colours a few hours ago, well, i dont care, glad to support ASW :)

7 minutes ago, White Man said:

Somebody said the patch added some new music tracks to the in-game store. Is there a list out detailing which tracks were added?

The vocal tracks have been added:

Sky Should be High (-REVELATOR- Boss Theme)

Sky Should be High -Vocal Version-

HEAVY DAY (-SIGN- Arcade OP)

Big Blast Sonic (-SIGN- Console OP)

Birthday Train (-SIGN- Insert Song)

Wanna be Crazy (-REVELATOR- Arcade OP)

Safe Intoxication (-REVELATOR- Console OP)

Divide My Heart (-REVELATOR- Insert Song)

The Ship (-REVELATOR- Insert Song)

SHOTGUN&HEAD (Vastedge OP)

Storyteller (Vastedge Insert Song)

Dice (Vastedge Insert Song)

Six Black Heavens Guns (Arc System Works Event Theme)

People have long abandoned forums; they use SNS (Twitter) and chat clients (Discord)

This place mostly exist for people stuck in their ways = x=

17 minutes ago, SolxBaiken said:

People have long abandoned forums; they use SNS (Twitter) and chat clients (Discord)

This place mostly exist for people stuck in their ways = x=

With twitter, you have to actually know and follow people and text is extremely limited. What's discord?

Even so, a large majority of content is posted on twitter, especially from Japanese players. And discord is just a chat client, because Skype is so 2014 ' x'

Most threads here usually have a topic giving a link to a character's specific discord channel; Sin's is usually pretty active and I had to leave Dizzy cause it was blowing up too hard lol

It's a bit of a shame really, since its a lot easier to have a more permanent source of information on a forum/wiki rather than discord. Some groups are good about making more static resources than others though, there's usually some google docs for info dumps floating around. The issue is just always finding it.

1 minute ago, MLSTRM said:

It's a bit of a shame really, since its a lot easier to have a more permanent source of information on a forum/wiki rather than discord. Some groups are good about making more static resources than others though, there's usually some google docs for info dumps floating around. The issue is just always finding it.

For me the best option is to use both: Dustloop for permanent info, and Discord for constant chatting.