Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

1 hour ago, MLSTRM said:

It's a bit of a shame really, since its a lot easier to have a more permanent source of information on a forum/wiki rather than discord. Some groups are good about making more static resources than others though, there's usually some google docs for info dumps floating around. The issue is just always finding it.

Especially if you're trying to get new players into the scene. A place that's easily found and where everything is laid out in proper formatting would be ideal.

11 hours ago, Oniros said:

A full day and Aksys hasn't said a peep. Very poor form.

You were saying? XD

20 minutes ago, Clousephinat said:

What was all that about improved usability in the end? More input buffer?

Yeah, and the netcode seems to be a little better than Sign (in consoles).

13 hours ago, heavymetalmixer said:

Yeah, and the netcode seems to be a little better than Sign (in consoles).

Well, for me at the very least the netcode was already better than Sign since first day, I haven't had a single bug so far playing Revelator unlike Sign.

7 hours ago, Clamper said:

Wait where have you guys seen/read about increased input buffer? 

Is this in the latest patch?

I was wondering about those things too. The characters changes were translated fine, but i can't find the first part of the patch wich i'd believe is related to general mechanics :/

The general (pre-character) patch notes are here: http://pastebin.com/yAEydtHL

Nothing about changing the input buffer (And in fact very little overall that is new to console version at least, its mostly bringing arcade in line with console as of 1.02/1.03)

8 hours ago, solidscheme said:

Does anyone know if Arc released an explanation for the changes to the characters with the patch?

They never do that, though it would be interesting.

11 hours ago, deadite said:

Why do I suddenly have Dizzy's DLC colors? I didn't buy them and they appeared overnight

They come with her as compensation for the bug on US PS3 that only unlocked her after purchasing her DLC colors.

10 hours ago, GunBlazer said:

They come with her as compensation for the bug on US PS3 that only unlocked her after purchasing her DLC colors.

I own the PS4 version though

Well, for reasons being, adding the PS3 version of the DLC from the PS Store will get you Dizzy's colors, PS4 version of the DLC will get you Dizzy, which BTW, last call, as today's the last day (until 7/25) to get her free before they charge her the same as Haehyun, so for those that still don't have her, do so ASAP.

Adding both the PS3/PS4 DLC's of Dizzy (and then "purchasing" them) will get you both her and the colors for short. (This only works on the US region PS Store, BTW, EU/JP doesn't have this problem and theirs work fine.)

16 minutes ago, deadite said:

What does Johnny take from Dizzy when using Teasure Hun

Family photo of her, Ky and Sin.

So I'm in Canada, I have Dizzy downloaded on my ps3 and it also shows I downloaded her additional colors (though I don't remember buying them), and I still do not see Dizzy nor her colors when I put on the game.

Any solutions?

Thanks

9 minutes ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

So I'm in Canada, I have Dizzy downloaded on my ps3 and it also shows I downloaded her additional colors (though I don't remember buying them), and I still do not see Dizzy nor her colors when I put on the game.

Any solutions?

Thanks

Did you try re-downloading her? That's how it worked for everyone else (me included).

4 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

Did you tried re-downloading her? That's how it worked for everyone else (me included).

Thank you, but why did I get her colors for free all of a sudden?

8 hours ago, solidscheme said:

Was there anyone people feel should've been nerfed also that wasn't with this patch?

No, but I'm sure you'll get a few of the standard Zato/Millia responses. I think 1.03 is a really great patch overall, but Jam and to a lesser extent Ramlethal should have been given more substantial buffs in my opinion.