Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

2 hours ago, Orrax said:

It may be a PS3 problem; I've been having the same issue.

Me (PS3) and a friend I play often (PS4) have also been getting the same issue over the last couple of weeks, online seems far from stable at the moment.

19 minutes ago, MLSTRM said:

Me (PS3) and a friend I play often (PS4) have also been getting the same issue over the last couple of weeks, online seems far from stable at the moment.

My system just actually froze again after a lobby arcade match not too long ago so yeah...

I'm hoping player rooms at least work fine.

22 hours ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Also, does anyone else have lobby match, and online problems in general if they play the game on ps3? Every time I play someone in the arcade lobbies, the system/game doesn't return to the lobby and I have to exit the game entirely.

Additionally, it's been getting harder and harder to sync with people in the arcade lobbies as well, and been getting more messages of "failed to connect". I don't know if this is a personal problem, a ps3 problem, or a Canadian problem

I have the same kind of issue.  More people are showing up as invisible in the lobbies (which means I can't connect), if the game fails to connect to a lobby it hangs, if I exit a lobby it hangs, and sometimes it does it if I create a room or just search for lobbies in player match.  It's really annoying.

I'm playing on PS3.

22 hours ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Also, does anyone else have lobby match, and online problems in general if they play the game on ps3? Every time I play someone in the arcade lobbies, the system/game doesn't return to the lobby and I have to exit the game entirely.

Additionally, it's been getting harder and harder to sync with people in the arcade lobbies as well, and been getting more messages of "failed to connect". I don't know if this is a personal problem, a ps3 problem, or a Canadian problem

Same problem here, PS3, problem started 2-3 days ago

That's interesting to know, I haven't heard anyone complain about ps4, I wonder what's causing the problem. I'm guessing a ps4 update maybe be affecting the way ps3's connect to playstation network...? 

Ditto on the lobby problem, but I'm experiencing it in BB AND GG. The only game I can play without issues is Ultimax...

1 hour ago, Rasec said:

We got a tournament on the 1st and we aren't sure if we should use the patch or not? Any suggestions?

I think you should use it. There are mostly minor changes, nothing too crazy that change drastically any character playstyle.

It'd be reasonable to not update for a tournament just a day after, as there are enough changes to potentially affect matches; Johnny and Raven got some potentially serous nerfs, while Jam and especially Dizzy got notable buffs, so it is at least worth the TO's consideration.

I don't know if you guys are referring to CEOtaku specifically or not, but if you are, they aren't using the patch.  See tweet below:

1.04 is live and ready, on PS3, just start the game or hit "Check for Update" to get it. Dunno if PS4 users also got it around the same time, but it should be the same too. Plus free 10K World Dollars in celebration of it.

Also, "Hot News" mentioning the online issues that'll be taken care of.

---

Be aware, make sure you pick your main if you want, your first figure is free, you'll have to fish for the rest of the figures and other stuff as well.

I'm surprised dumping 300k W$ into fishing hasnt cleared all the Digital Figure Mode options. Considering I've bought everything else already through fishing already pre patch I thought I would have gotten all the DFM stuff already. Well back to grinding with Turbo Pot...

I'm surprised dumping 300k W$ into fishing hasnt cleared all the Digital Figure Mode options. Considering I've bought everything else already through fishing already pre patch I thought I would have gotten all the DFM stuff already. Well back to grinding with Turbo Pot...

Was watching Kazuki, Dizzy seems to look good now. But I wanted some impressions from actual players about how she plays now that she's been patched. And in comparison to ow she played in previous versions of GG.

Ive only played one May thats been descent.  She seems like mixup city..just dont know if they werent able to get goin or not..im not great but far from bad imo..so what do i know lol

10 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

Source?

4chan thread that said they got it on Twitter somewhere. The rumor is she'll be announced at Toushinsai. 

Not exactly the most trustworthy pedigree I know, but the screens look legit to me.

A34S5Lfh.jpg