Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Considering that some random guy on Reddit said 3 weeks prior to EVO "Dizzy will be revealed at EVO" with no source whatsoever and it happened... I wouldn't count this one as fake just get.

Remember that these kind of leaks tend to be leggit somehow

32 minutes ago, MX_Engellier said:

Considering that some random guy on Reddit said 3 weeks prior to EVO "Dizzy will be revealed at EVO" with no source whatsoever and it happened... I wouldn't count this one as fake just get.

Remember that these kind of leaks tend to be leggit somehow

Dizzy being revealed at Evo was both theorized and hinted at a couple of months beforehand, though, so that could've just been someone who took it as a given.

Regardless, an announcement wouldn't be surprising; Xrd was announced at the first Arc Revo, and Jam getting added to Revelator was revealed at the last one, so it'd just be following precedent.

Well, if this is really true and Baiken is again like it was in the previous games, I wonder how many people will drop playing with I-No again because of her, unless they make her hurtbox bigger like they did with Faust.

5 hours ago, Goldnail said:

4chan thread that said they got it on Twitter somewhere. The rumor is she'll be announced at Toushinsai. 

Not exactly the most trustworthy pedigree I know, but the screens look legit to me.

A34S5Lfh.jpg

When is Toushinsai? <3

Tatami in glorious HD is truly beautiful to see. But the prospect of seeing Anji again makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. YRC butterfly bby

Wow, she's the last character I would've thought to get a change in fighting stance animation. Her stance now looks like Sin, I wonder what Anji will look like if true.

5 minutes ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Wow, she's the last character I would've thought to get a change in fighting stance animation. Her stance now looks like Sin, I wonder what Anji will look like if true.

Pretty sure if this is real it's pre battle. I can't imagine this would be her stance.

Also... the screenshot looks like Jam is being knocked back by Tatami like how it was in Accent Core, appose to being launched into the air like in #Reload.

I think that's how it was. It's been a while

Well, can't really much say that would be a real convincing fake or a real good made looking Baiken, lol. Anyways guys, don't we not forget last time a Bridget screenshot appeared for Xrd and thought it was true and later debunked. Let's just wait and see if the rumor mill is indeed true, lol.

6 hours ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Its either story right there or her taunt. She had a taunt  in xx that she stood like that

1 hour ago, youcanwonder said:

Its either story right there or her taunt. She had a taunt  in xx that she stood like that

Yeah. Picture related

df49672ce6.png

2 hours ago, SQNR said:

Yeah. Picture related

df49672ce6.png

It also looks like she got implants at some point. 

I don't suppose that has much to do with gameplay, does it?

Baiken in Xrd was a fake everyone.

Some pretty talented guy traced the sprite art and did the PTS, case solved.

unknown.png

unknown.png

1 hour ago, LeonD said:

Baiken in Xrd was a fake everyone.

Some pretty talented guy traced the sprite art and did the PTS, case solved.

unknown.png

unknown.png

:vbang: