Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Was it really goddamn Kanta-kun. That's the same dude who did that CvS3 "leaked" image from years back. Fuckkkkk lol.

Well at least he's talented

17 hours ago, Sanger Zonvolt said:

I'm really sad right now.

At least you don't have to worry about a strangely angled face and being top heavy.

I wonder if the Anji/Baiken leak was spread by Kanta-kun as well to make his fake Baiken image seem more legitimate. If so than seeing Baiken n Anji at all could be a stretch.

Well that's a sort of relief. And it turns out the leak was right about the SFV Arcade announcement so I guess there is still hope after all!

I'll remain cautious just in case this time though. Haha

On 15.10.2016 at 1:21 PM, Narroo said:

It also looks like she got implants at some point. 

I don't suppose that has much to do with gameplay, does it?

Yeah, now that this is a fake, there's still a chance they remove the implants for the real Baiken. ~Hoping

We'll probably hear about Xrd 3.0 in February, at the next JAEPO (arcade expo) as other companies (SNK, FK Digital) are teasing their next projects for there and that is where the new NESSiCAxLive 2 is being fully unveiled.

^I guess we both posted at the same time, lol.

Regardless, its here! Finally, 6 months after console release, so fast, lol.

---

Also, resident head of ASW PC ports Shini mentions the prices, and...well, yeah. Considering it came out this year, so...

$50 US or $65 for Bundle with all DLC, of course there's 10% off launch week and 10% extra if you own Sign on Steam (or said it was sale+bundle, Shini seemed to worded that one correctly, unless its not by owning Sign on Steam for discount). (20% off total.)

It's nice that it didn't take a year for the PC port to arrive this time around. It's probably just wishful thinking, but it'd be great if we eventually had simultaneous releases for console and PC.

Spoiler

Cross-play between console and PC will probably never happen, but one can dream. 

The price is quite scary. Difficult to decide if I want to jump in now, or wait a little longer (another 6 months?) for a better price.

However, considering the perspective that ASW needs a signal that PC ports are worth developing...

I find the pricing fair. The vast majority of Rev's sales came from the initial release on the playstations. The sale was likely a way to just squeeze out a bit more money from the ps3/4 platform. So it being on sale for a different platform doesn't mean much to the PC release. Ports cost money, people don't have much money etc etc but it's fair to what the console players have to pay.

On 30/11/2016 at 4:27 PM, Rotlung said:

The price is quite scary. Difficult to decide if I want to jump in now, or wait a little longer (another 6 months?) for a better price.

However, considering the perspective that ASW needs a signal that PC ports are worth developing...

Aaaand I caved in and bought it anyway oops.

Anyway, what's the verdict regarding episode mode and story mode? Should I complete one before the other, or does it not (really) matter like in BlazBlue?

2 hours ago, Rotlung said:

Aaaand I caved in and bought it anyway oops.

Anyway, what's the verdict regarding episode mode and story mode? Should I complete one before the other, or does it not (really) matter like in BlazBlue?

Story mode takes place after the arcade stories, so you should do episode first.