Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Can we get the original Xrd stages back???? I miss Royal Court (downstairs), upstairs is less lively and less cool. Though seeing Convict Hammer upstairs is kinda cool tho.

New characters and a balance patch? Can't wait to be disappointed by Potemkins "buffs" for a 3rd time in a row. Seriously though, I just hope they don't go too hard on my girl Elphelt, I think the last couple patches have put her in a good place and I don't think she needs anymore nerfing.

The 20th can't come soon enough.

*gasp* BAIKEN! THE ONE ARMED ONE EYED SAMURAI BABE IS BACK!!!!!

And is that Answer!? Oh yeah, baby, it's time to REV INTO GUILTY GEAR!!!

[Dude, he's even on the phone during the actual fight? I'm in love]

I'd really like the random character button to be in the middle instead of the bottom right corner.

Also, I might have missed something, but where does it say that it's paid DLC and not a full release? Preferably an official English announcement, if any, but I'll take what I can get.

18 hours ago, werewolfgold said:

GGXrd Rev 2:

New balance, some added moves. All characters without an Episode Mode will now have one. Also, a new chapter will be added to the story mode and a new online mode will be added.

A physical PS4 version also will be released. Only digital or paid update for everybody else.

So, hey, you don't have to buy another disc.

6 minutes ago, Rotlung said:

I'd really like the random character button to be in the middle instead of the bottom right corner.

Also, I might have missed something, but where does it say that it's paid DLC and not a full release? Preferably an official English announcement, if any, but I'll take what I can get.

Here.

11 hours ago, Layer said:

Can't wait for most the people who kept crying about Bacon to play the game for a week and then drop it.

That upside to this is I won't have to play mirrors for long.

Yay, Baiken. And Answer seems ok (except those silly triangle glasses), but I'm kinda disappointed that the series dropped meta/hard rock references and designs. Unless it's referencing that Northern Irish rock band, lol.

4 hours ago, zdravkelja said:

but I'm kinda disappointed that the series dropped meta/hard rock references and designs. Unless it's referencing that Northern Irish rock band, lol.

When did Daisuke stop doing metal and hard rock references in GG?

43 minutes ago, LeonD said:

So according this translate, Baiken's GC has removed, instead she got a new blocking movement: Azami, Azami can be used while blocking or in the air.
According to the preview picture, when you successfully  blocking with Azami, it might automatically do different counter attack depends on what bottom we input or 
depends on Baiken is on the ground or in the air. Don't know which one is right.
Anyway the fun part is that we are going to use a blocking move while we are blocking, thing is gonna like I blocked first hit then I use Azami to block the second hit,
so the opponent and I have to bet, we have mind game to play.

Faust's items were tweaked. For example, bombs have a probability of being a firework instead.

This gonna be fun! Happy new year coming from the doc!

Heh, jokes aside, I wonder when we will see every new move, and I wonder if Raven or Dizzy got something, since Faust already got some... upgrade.

Nice! I'm wondering what it says about Answer because I dunno what the fuck is going on in his screenshots haha. Some ninja wizardry at work there

Just now, Jocelot said:

Nice! I'm wondering what it says about Answer because I dunno what the fuck is going on in his screenshots haha. Some ninja wizardry at work there

Shades of BlazBlue's Bang with his scrolls working somewhat similar to his nails, but also serving other purposes

Just now, Jocelot said:

Yeah from the preliminary description a page back it sounded a lot like Bang's nails, jeah

Then again, Bang couldn't summon clones out of them :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, GunBlazer said:

Then again, Bang couldn't summon clones out of them :rolleyes:

Probably for the better.

17 hours ago, LeonD said:

Actually according to the scan and the article,  it should be " Succesful usage of azami while blockstun requires quite strict timing. "