Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Quick question, I hear the tutorial is getting changed with the new Rev 2 Expansion. How is this going to effect the Trophy for it?

Because I haven't done the speed one yet. And am wondering if this update is going to end up effecting how that trophy is obtained.

New moves are cool but I can't help but wonder what that weird aegis/wreathe of leather belts is surrounding Answer, Baiken and Sol

As I recall, Daisuke started doing Leather framing around the time GG2 came out.

Now, as of Revelator, he does those Dusk Laser drawing sometimes.

4 hours ago, werewolfgold said:

Is Sol waving at us Lucky Chloe style?

"HAIIIIIIIIIIII!! SORUUUUUUU BADDOGAI YO!!!" lol

Looks like he's holding Junkyard Dog by a series of straps wrapped between his fingers. Or maybe he's doin' jazz hands. Pretty badass design either way (Answer actually looks kinda scary). Too bad the ESRB will slap an undershirt on Baiken when the game comes out over here.

JBH command changed to 236236K

Why did they change the input for Judge Better Half again? The change in Revelator made sense, to make room for the Burst version, but why change the button again? I just got used to it being on H haha. Also "Roll into shotgun stance" sounds fun.

I don't see any new changes in the list for a lot of characters since the 1st Loketest.  Are they really sticking with these changes?

Not sure how much I like the new changes to Raven. I get that they're trying to make his Excitement meter a core part of his game and I'll certainly applaud them for that, because up until now it has been more of an afterthought (didn't help that the only way to raise it meant an extremely risky game for little reward). I'm just not sure this is the best way to go about it. It's one thing to encourage it but this feels more like they're pointing a loaded gun turret at you and demanding its use.

But as with anything, this is still all loketest information and the only real worry comes when everything goes live. Looking forward to Revelator 2 now that the holiday rush is long over.