Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

I like his changes..fr the fact they not permanent.  Meter goes down gradually, but has ways of gaining meter as well.  Think the big thing will be how fast does the meter reduce. 

Where the footage lol

For anyone who cares:

http://shoryuken.com/2017/02/11/gameplay-impressions-from-the-guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-second-location-test/

I'm glad about the Raven changes, I felt ArcSys dropped the ball when it came to his design. Especially when in relation to his BDSM special and meter. I still feel it should get jacked up in accordance to the attack power of moves. Like, any character's 5p shouldn't be the equivalent of Sol using Fafnir on BDSM stance...

Really curious about Ky's new 6hs, the current one is kinda useless outside of oki/pressure :/. Sol's 6hs looks like he's' trying to shovel you lol

3 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

http://guiltygear.us/rev2/

English Rev 2 site open! Not much info besides what we already know, no info on price/date yet.

Isn't it strange that there's no mention of the PC version? Did I miss something? Does the Steam version have another publisher or something?

Steam version is published by ASW themselves, so don't worry about it, they plan to release it on all platforms simultaneously, if possible.

2 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Steam version is published by ASW themselves, so don't worry about it, they plan to release it on all platforms simultaneously, if possible.

Ah, just me being out of the loop then. I have yet to pick up the PC version for Revelator so I wasn't sure.

I think ASW Universe mentioned on their Facebook page that the PC announcement would be coming soon.

I have a feeling it might not be a simultaneous release in that case, or that they have some unanticipated issues with adding post-release DLC on Steam.

Why hasn't anyone said anything or given ARCSys feedback on the Loketests?  I asked about a few characters nerfs, but no one's replying.

6 hours ago, Blade said:

Why hasn't anyone said anything or given ARCSys feedback on the Loketests?  I asked about a few characters nerfs, but no one's replying.

Yeah, I wondered why there's barely any news on the 2nd loketest, there was with the first one though.

On 2/17/2017 at 0:09 PM, Blade said:

Everyone is busy mourning our losses. RIP Sol 5K

I'm...pretty sure everyone here has the game already, but I suppose you can tell your friends that Rev is on sale in the NA Playstation Store for PS Plus members. $25 or $30 depending on the system. Lasts until the 1st.

10 hours ago, werewolfgold said:

I'm...pretty sure everyone here has the game already, but I suppose you can tell your friends that Rev is on sale in the NA Playstation Store for PS Plus members. $25 or $30 depending on the system. Lasts until the 1st.

Physical copies for the PS4 version is still $20 at Amazon US. The PS3 version is still a bit higher unfortunately and hasn't even dropped MSRP, unless you look elsewhere getting that version cheaper, more than likely used.

Interesting, that doesn't look like a placeholder date either. Doesn't seem to be on the US store. Also, I wonder why it's Revelator 2 instead of Rev 2. Will this be the localized title?

Edit: Actually, doesn't the official English site say Rev 2? And that Amazon page is kind of weird. Just read the product description.

More than likely until its final, considering the price is 45 Euro's, that puts the physical release if it comes up for pre-order around possibly $40-50 US whatever/whenever Aksys decides to price it.

And yes, its technically Rev 2, but its shorter to say anyways.

Unfortunately, this is not true for PC. PC will not be coming out same day as PS4/PS3. They said unknown release date at this time. Same article has confirmed this. I have a feeling best case scenario it's coming to PC same time as the US version for console or it's going to be delayed for a month from the US version. Sigh, Arc System Works. Getting PC peeps hopes up. Hopefully it's just a small wait.

At the rate Arc has been going last couple of releases; a PC port release within a reasonable amount of time of the console release may not be so ridiculous.

On February 21, 2017 at 7:18 AM, chump_fighter said:

Everyone is busy mourning our losses. RIP Sol 5K

Are said losses permanent though?  No one's said anything in weeks about Loketest 2, or even if there will be a 3rd one.

Hardy a peep about it around here.