Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Yeah...if anyone in the So Cal area is around, they're demoing Rev 2 at these locations this week only...

Wed: Wednesday Night Fights
Sat: The Danger Zone
Sun: West Coast Warzone

On 02/04/2017 at 5:09 PM, werewolfgold said:

Okay, I'm back. Sorry. It was a long day and I'm kind of sick. Answer's took me 15 seconds. Baiken's intro and outro took me...longer than I want to admit because WTF IS THIS? lol

Answer (Intro):

• 直行直帰
  • (Chokkou Chokki)
  • "Going straight home without stopping" :v:

Baiken (Intro):

• お頼み申す お頼み申す 卒爾ながら冥府わ何処 外道が笑えば民が泣く 諸行に埓なき沙汰あれば魔道の始末を請負いたす 己は尾籠の三一侍 士道死花無用の所存
  • (Otanomi mousu, otanomi mousu: sotsuji nagara, meifu wa izuko? Gedou ga waraeba, tani ga naku. Shogyou ni rachi naki sata areba, madou no shimatsu wo ukeoi itasu. Onore wa birou no sanpinzamurai. Shidou shinibana muyou no shozon.)
  • "I humbly ask, I humbly ask: though 'tis sudden, where doth lie Hell? Whilst the demons laugh, the people weep. Since it doth lie outside the bounds of virtuous deeds, I shall undertake the task of felling the Netherworld. For I am a vulgar samurai of lowest rank. I have not intent of dying the honorable death of a warrior."

Baiken (Outro):

• 詮議 成敗 御上の政 仇討ち是非なし阿鼻にて野放図 なにとぞ良しなに閻魔殿 なにとぞ良しなに閻魔殿
  • (Sengi! Seibai! Okami no sei! Adauchi zehi nashi abi nite nohouzu! Nanitozo yoshinani Enmadono, nanitozo yoshinani Enmadono...)
  • "Inquisition! Judgement! The law of the Emperor! Vengeance unleashed inevitably throughout the lowest levels of Hell! Pay thy respects to the palace of Yama pay thy respects to the palace of Yama..."

Yama = the god of death. So, I'm 90% sure Baiken's outro is telling you that you died and you now have to face judgement in the afterlife. lol

Baiken <3

On 9/4/2017 at 8:41 PM, youcanwonder said:

Video is unable to play :?:

Works for me. 

On April 9, 2017 at 3:41 PM, youcanwonder said:

Video is unable to play :?:

Says "Video is Unavailable in your Country" for me.  It got region-locked.

1. If you have Digital Revelator already, it should be DLC as an add-on update.

2. Rev2 is also Standalone, so it's also Digital as well.

You'd need either a Japanese or U.S. PSN account to buy it, though I'm getting the U.S. version because I already have U.S. Revelator.  It installs much the same way as Ultra Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition did for PS3 with vanilla USF4.

Whether you have PS3 or PS4 Revelator determines what update of Rev2 to get.

PS3 U.S. Rev > PS3 U.S. Rev2

PS4 U.S. Rev > PS4 U.S. Rev2

If you have the JP version of Revelator you'll need a Yen card to buy the Rev2 Update along with a JPN account, unless you plan to get JP Rev2 Standalone version.

Personally, I'd wait until Aksys releases it May 26th.  It'll be in English subs.

X literally said on the stream that the demo would be out "sooner than you think". At this point, the game is a month out. I don't think that qualifies anymore...

Well, I hope we'll get a public demo in the latest before its release date soon. Cause at the moment, they're still bringing it over at specific venues again such as Wednesday Night Fights and stuff.

On 4/24/2017 at 1:08 PM, youcanwonder said:

Any word on when demo drops?