Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

On 4/24/2017 at 1:08 PM, youcanwonder said:

Any word on when demo drops?

Can't say I expected the PC release so soon. I guess I don't have to pick up the PS3 version now. It would be great if they kept this up with future releases.

so, what have japanese players been saying about Jam? Has some of her issues been fixed? I heard some people say that her damage was improved but last I checked the loc test implied she was still pretty weak.

42 minutes ago, ___Chester___ said:

What hour the demo will be on ps store?

No one knows for sure, it can drop anytime by Monday.

They usually update between 10 am to 4pm (JP updates 11 pm to 5 am based on CST conversion). 

Does anyone feel like the input buffer, at least on reversals, has been increased? I noticed myself getting way more reversals than I usually do,  and I don't think I got better at them over night.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:30 PM, neofranky said:

so, what have japanese players been saying about Jam? Has some of her issues been fixed? I heard some people say that her damage was improved but last I checked the loc test implied she was still pretty weak.

I wish Arc would map Jam's card specials to the Dust button so she can save them for better mix-up options.

18 hours ago, tokin fuyou said:

I came to say thanks for this! I knew the demo came out yesterday, but it still has yet to appear in the the Canadian store, one day later. I wonder how long it'll be like that, because there's no hints whatsoever that it actually came out.