Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

4 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Is not out for me. This comes with update 1.02?.

I actually I have the game on ps3 so it was patch 1.06 if I'm not mistaken.

13 hours ago, SixWingedAngel said:

I actually I have the game on ps3 so it was patch 1.06 if I'm not mistaken.

Only 1.01 on PS4 for me. Anyone from Europe has it on PS4?.

On 10.6.2017 at 5:58 AM, kosmos badgirl said:

Only 1.01 on PS4 for me. Anyone from Europe has it on PS4?.

The version numbers are different for Rev 2 standalone and Revelator + DLC. I have EU Revelator with the DLC on PS4 and I'm on 1.06.

Still no After Story B, though.

Can someone tell me who these players are and what arcade they're playing at? I'm subscribed to a number of GG channels, but I read moon speak :/

Thanks

The Ky's name is apparently Kira Majinga (きらーまじんが)? Killer something? Written in katakana, it's something from some Dragon Quest games? In any case, I've never heard of him. Same for the Sol, his name is Garimasso (ガリマッソ) but I've also never heard of him.

1 hour ago, chump_fighter said:

The Ky's name is apparently Kira Majinga (きらーまじんが)? Killer something? Written in katakana, it's something from some Dragon Quest games? In any case, I've never heard of him. Same for the Sol, his name is Garimasso (ガリマッソ) but I've also never heard of him.

It's ガルマッゾ (Garumazzo), not ガリマッソ.

Revelator ver. 1.08 on PS3 and 1.09 on PS4 / Rev 2 ver. 1.04 is now live.

(1) Added "Display Combo Recipe" feature in Training Mode.

(2) Added new items and new controls in Digital Figure Mode.

(3) Fixed issue where the completion bonus does not get credited correctly upon completing "Baiken" and "Answers"'s combo mode.

---

The new parts for Digital Figures include Robo-Ky, Ariels, Phlanax 9, and others (Also, new poses for the playable cast). The previous update that included the other collaboration icons and plate, are no longer visible, but their boxes remain.

I suspect that 'something new' might be a new mechanic to stir things up.

Meanwhile GG Fanbase has been bashing BB CrossTag, guys, c'mon we're better than this.

4 hours ago, solidscheme said:

Look who's standing next to him in the image.

If we got Robo-Ky and Anji confirmed at the same time I would be the happiest boy in the world. 

Well...The final After Story..."C" is now up, seems to be related to Zappa and Randy somehow...is there more?

Patch notes translated within! (Don't have the PS4 update notes right now, so this'll do.)

---

So...let's just say After Story "C" takes a few liberties, and puts the "C" in Comedy, cause you guys will find out once you see it, and the end of it is hilarious, lol. Other than that, as usual, you get 20K W$, and a whole set of Daryl's digital figure parts.

Also, the GG World entires are now up to 422. And no, yet for strange unknown reasons, this update doesn't bring back the Chain Chronice icons or plate that was mysteriously there last time before a further update removed them but leaves their squares/rectangle blank.

Edited by NeoStrayCat

9 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

I can't believe they waste money and resources in story C, I found it pretty bad. Is free so no complaining but I didn't enjoy it at all.

In context, I think they are "setting the stage" for new characters so to speak.  We had no real information on King Daryl's true character and colors as an individual, so this shed a light on him and "broke the ice" about what kind of person he is.  Zappa's character growth as an "investigator of the supernatural" is also very welcome, and may play a role in future events.

Aside from that, Daryl's voice actor is an unknown, so he probably needed the practice for this, as did the others, so this is a kind of "thanks for the hard work" skit to the minor characters in the story.

So is Sharon permanently switching to Raven? And if so, is that because he feels Baiken sucks? Just curious, I haven't heard what japanese players are saying about her now that she's been out for a bit now.