Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Dude ive seen couples having sex in the subway in japan while getting filmed and you mean to tell me no one can film a few matches... oh japan why cant you be ninja when we need you!!

Dude ive seen couples having sex in the subway in japan while getting filmed and you mean to tell me no one can film a few matches... oh japan why cant you be ninja when I need you!!

have some patience jesus christ

Man, these new visuals are amazing. Wondering if choosing Processing Priority is going to take away from most of these when the game is released...

Might have to cave in and get that PS4.

Same here. Guess I'm delaying the inevitable. :V

Finally saw some things myself. I don't like Jack-O's character. Just one of those waifu bait characters I guess.

Her gameplay looks a little interesting though. A Tower Defense character huh?

Looking the visuals makes me think there won't be a PS3 version this time around. This kinda lighting might be just too much for the old black box. Maybe they'll have a quality/performance switch this time around too, only making a huge difference this time around.

Jack-O' looks cool enough. Probably not my kinda character, but the gameplay footage we have looks interesting.

Looking the visuals makes me think there won't be a PS3 version this time around. This kinda lighting might be just too much for the old black box. Maybe they'll have a quality/performance switch this time around too, only making a huge difference this time around.

If I remember correctly the PS3 version sold twice as many copies as its PS4 counterpart. They would undoubtedly lose out on a lot of sales by going PS4 only, so to me that makes it seem pretty unlikely that there won't be a PS3 version.

Remember guys, if the character is female and not deranged, it's a waifu moeshit weeaboo bait character :eng101:

If I like the character, I'm playing the character.  I could care less what the general opinion is.

If a character is the fortold child of Jack Skellington and Bayonetta, fuck yeah I'm gonna play that shit. It actually gets my attention just based on the character. Even the mechanics seem cool to me, so Jack-o seems like my long awaited sub

stuff that ppl might not know about:

zweihander motion is the same both ground and air, ground just gets the k followup

according to ain he couldnt counter blitz the blitz followup attack

successful blitz regens burst meter

midscreen dust homing dash nets combos now

super jackhound effect depends on char, on bedman you get pillows

repeated mist cancels in air delays fall considerably

jacko's ghosts eat up projectiles, ex. powered up cse

elphelt's normals frame related stuff appears nerfed praise be

johnny's mist finer info:

lvl1:

high: cant combo into j.s

mid: cant cut projectiles

low: acpr

lvl2:

high: ac

mid: tumbles once

low: reload

lvl3:

high: acpr

mid: wallstick

low: vacuum float

same animation

non-hellfire powered up TR 50-55% on chipp

hellfire powered up anal probe 80% on jacko

Any Sol changes, king of heart? Someone mentioned some characters did get slight balance tweaks, so I'm curious if they worked him aroud any more.

Starting position dustloops from 5D are gone? I'm sad. I hope new Homing Dash has just as much carry.

Johnny sounds very, very strong now. I hope they don't pull a 1.0 Elphelt on us and make him stupid strong though.

It seems that each one of Jack O's

D attack drains around 10-15% of her tension.

whhhhyyyyyy

Umm... what's this mean? I hear it causes tumble and now I hear pillows... is it good? xD;

I heard it gives you two new "coins" in form of a character-specific item. It has very low damage for a super though.