Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

You know, I've always thought I-No was the kind of girl to act like a slut but never actually done anything with a guy. Just does it for the attention.

She's never "acted like a slut", she's just sexually adventurous. That's the whole basis of her character. She embodies the overtly sexual nature of Rock and Roll.   :psyduck:

I'm guessing negative edging isn't back then? king of heart can probably see again just to be sure. I'd have figured that would have been on their list for Rev improvements.

On the topic of whether I-no's a slut, if it looks like a duck....

So for anybody still wondering, yes, the record Johnny takes from Sol is definitely Sheer Heart Attack.

Goddammit Johnny how dare you toss something that valuable.

Well the move IS called "Treasure Hunt". Plus you know, though a lady-killer with amazing chiseled abs, Johnny IS still technically a pirate. I believe "stealing valuables" is part of his job description along with "always be ready for adventure", "use as many Rs in everyday speech" and "never run your ship sober". Though I love how cleverly Daisuke uses GG to pay tribute to Queen. It's the little touches that make things interesting.

Looking at the Jack-O' clips and I am not sure I like the new timer on the HUD. It looks a little too...outta place within that whole color scheme. That being said, the whole game looks like it got quite a bit of polish to it. The stages in this game are simply fabulous.

I'm guessing negative edging isn't back then? king of heart can probably see again just to be sure. I'd have figured that would have been on their list for Rev improvements.

Negative edge wasn't in the arcade version of AC, it was basically a bug on the home versions. I see no reason for them to bring back negative edging (I also personally don't like it).

Negative edge wasn't in the arcade version of AC, it was basically a bug on the home versions. I see no reason for them to bring back negative edging (I also personally don't like it).

It helped w baikens combos. But I never used it either. Wasnt a fan of it

Kinda late but i am heading to the location test right now.

Will stay for 3 hours only since i have to go to Mikado later.

Well the move IS called "Treasure Hunt". Plus you know, though a lady-killer with amazing chiseled abs, Johnny IS still technically a pirate. I believe "stealing valuables" is part of his job description along with "always be ready for adventure", "use as many Rs in everyday speech" and "never run your ship sober". Though I love how cleverly Daisuke uses GG to pay tribute to Queen. It's the little touches that make things interesting.

Nobody is disputing that Johnny is a pirate. I'm pissed cause he throws it away like a goddamn coin.

You sir, live a very good life.

Negative edge was in the arcade version of AC, it was removed only in +R.

There's one thing I don't like that negative edge would create, allowing characters that have a reversal command ending with back to go for it more safely on wakeup, for exemple Axl's 2363214H, you would just do it with negative edge, and if you miss the timing, you just end up blocking. But well there's not a lot of reversals like this in Xrd, only Axl and May I think, and both are supers so that wouldn't be too bad.

Ky benefit a lot from the new midscreen dust.

He can now get a knock down and even place a split ciel.

What's this new dust?

Also, something new about Ky you can tell? (moves, options, KD...)

I think he means the new dust homing animation which apparently changes midscreen combos for a lot of characters incl. Ky, not a new Dust attack specifically for Ky.

Treasure Hunt looks like Hakumen's guren from what I've seen in screen caps, is it? like some sort of short distance dash hit that you can hitconfirm into a combo?

Also how does this new dash after BS work exactly?

I asked this but I forgot to quote you lol how does Jack-O flow in real fights? as in, how does she work in tandem with her summons etc?

Johnny's mirror color is red

That reminds me, did they ever fix the problem with not being able to pick Mirror colors?

Only the "second person" to pick the same color gets the mirror color, meaning person one never gets to pick it by default.

King of heart, have there been any impressions for Slayer? I read a couple pages back that his 1.1 combos were taken out somehow, has anyone at the loke confirmed that?

Thanks for keeping us in the loop dude