Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Were the Christmas colors exclusive to PS4 only? I don't see it in the JP PS3 store.

If you're on the JP version, you've missed the limited period to get the Christmas colours, so you can't get them anymore. If on the US version, IIRC you still have until the 13th to get them.

If you're on the JP version, you've missed the limited period to get the Christmas colours, so you can't get them anymore. If on the US version, IIRC you still have until the 13th to get them.

Im on the JP version. Wtf so its taken off the store!?  :?:

Damn this stupid HK version I knew it was a mistake from the beginning but I rationalized it because I was getting Elphelt for free.

My layout is the same for you on stick but my D and S are switched

so mine is

P K S

HS R D

It's a lot easier for me to RC with this layout, since I use type-b style for BB

The arcades actually have 6 preset configurations to choose from. This is one of them, I believe.

What changes were made to Overdrives going into Xrd? There's more invincibility all around, right? I've never been hit by so many wakeup Supers in a GG game.

Also. how can I avoid getting IAD when trying to go for Air Grabs when opponents are low to the ground?

Any help would be appreciated. 

Most of Overdrives work almost the same way. At least I know Ride the Lightning, Sacred Edge and Amorphous do (except air RTL which causes wall sticking)

RideTheLightning got about 10f more invul, but by and large, most supers are exactly the same.

956 and 754 will come out as IAD.

So change to 954 or 756. For the most part, any airthrow where the input could be interpreted as an IAD you can replace your forward/backward jump with a straight up jump and still get the airthrow without worrying about airdashing.

Erh, maybe I am a bit wrong, but I think Air RTL also has more "landing" recovery. In AC and ACR I used to do it a lot over grounded RTL because Ky has to "brake" in grounded and he's totally exposed for some considerable time, and in air version (specially if you do it right after you jump, near the ground) Ky could move almost right after he landed. the move is way safer. Tried that in Xrd and nope, they added some atrocious recovery.

I am happy to say for us with leftover cash for our HK versions, the colors are finally up in the HK store.

I am happy to say for us with leftover cash for our HK versions, the colors are finally up in the HK store.

How much is it?

Colours on hk are $84hk for full pack and $7hk for individual pack

I dont remember seeing xmas colours but plus ones are up in hk too. Says that you can keep colours once plus subscription ends

No Xmas colors?

Those were free in the JP store, so there was little to no reason not to get them.

Aaaaand I only have 82hkd :(

Anyone know the cheapest place for a hk digital psn code?

Btw guys going through in game store doesnt show the dlc colors(missing image?). You actually have to go to the psn store to get it.

Neon  collors up for JP ver, but you wont see them in in-game store. Get into the proper one, search for "xrd" and you'll find them.

Between HK and JP, yeah.

EDIT: Nevermind, the question is probably about PS3 and PS4.

Maverick what you could do is wait for the psn to issue the 10% discount code which should be out sometime this month

10% discounts counts towards hk store? If it does I guess i'll wait, thanks man.

Hk psn will be issuing the 10% discount codes sometime this month but im not sure if they will be sent via email or posted on the blog. Still looking for a hk or jpn ps plus trial to get tron colours