Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Man, it's like every time the peanut gallery in this thread beg for something not to happen it does.  People got salty over the concept of Revelator going to PS3, it happened.  They got salty over people voting HOS, he's leading the pack (for now at least). Hopefully those guys come back and say they hope Revelator doesn't use rollback based netcode so we can get that too.

Edited by Poultrygeist

The top 4 command an overwhelming majority of votes so I wouldn't be surprised if some people start voting just for which of those 4 they would like because it's not like any other character has any chance.

Edited by Tokkan

I didn't expect Justice so low, I thought she would be at least above Overture characters... Anyway, I'm ok with that list, HOS and Baiken are my favourites out of those, and I'm glad that Izuna is the most popular Overture character.

I'm surprised at how close it is between the top 4 characters. I'd prefer any of the other characters in the top 10 over Order-Sol, but I still expect him to win.

Edited by SQNR

They should just end the voting right now, seriously, seeing how close Dizzy is makes me uncomfortable.

In all seriousness though, how the hell did Fanny get so many votes? She beat out 2 vets and a well liked GG2 character. 

Edited by Daidouji

They should just end the voting right now, seriously, seeing how close Dizzy is makes me uncomfortable.

In all seriousness though, how the hell did Fanny get so many votes? She beat out 2 vets and a well liked GG2 character. 

Could be that Pachi's comments about her potential playstyle intrigued some folks.

I'm so damn salty over Order Sol leading the pool...goddamn. 

Well at least i think most of the character in the pool may appear in the game sooner or later. 

Can someone explain to me the appeal of HOS? I'm not intending to complain as I know he plays differently but we have a character who fits his niche already (Sin) and a Sol himself already in the game so I don't personally understand why people would want a second Sol with a similar playstyle to Sin.

HOS is a rush down close range character.
His attacks has multiple levels.

Sin is a mid long range zoner.
He can cancel his specials into each other.

They both has a totally different set of normals and special moves.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Dizzy and HOS so close, I was expecting most of the hardcore players voting for HOS.

Yeah, I really expected him to dominate the votes. I'm glad to see that some other characters still have a fighting chance.

I'm so damn salty over Order Sol leading the pool...goddamn. 

Well at least i think most of the character in the pool may appear in the game sooner or later. 

I hope I will not become older than Kliff before he becomes playable.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of HOS? I'm not intending to complain as I know he plays differently but we have a character who fits his niche already (Sin) and a Sol himself already in the game so I don't personally understand why people would want a second Sol with a similar playstyle to Sin.

...They literally play nothing alike like what :V

And there's really nothing to understand, Japan likes Order-Sol and wants to see him. It doesn't really matter if you agree with it or not.

Edited by BlackYakuzu94

Fanny got more votes than Kliff? Or Kliff and Justice combined?

What has this fanbase come to?

Glad about HOS though. This game needs him. 

Honestly I'm pretty happy with the makeup of the top 6, and now it's just a question of how many characters will be added before console release. (well, I'd be happy with at least 2, want to see dizzy get into XRD for sure, fun playstyle)