Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

So the poll should've already ended, right? If ASW is actually smart they'll release #4 then DLC the shit out of the top 3 of the poll.

Here's hoping for Bridget, I want to see Ruu's space control in Xrd, it's truly magnificent. 

Edited by Mumm-Ra

So the poll should've already ended, right? If ASW is actually smart they'll release #4 then DLC the shit out of the top 3 of the poll.

For console release sure, it would be a good way to bring in the cash, but I'm pretty sure the poll is for arcade, where character DLC isn't a thing, and I don't think there's been a case of characters available in arcade being DLC on console?

All I have to say is that everyone cares about their main being in the game so if you have your main or if you want your main to be in, the fact that they're not an "alternate version" doesn't actually matter. I see story significance being used to justify why some chars "deserve" inclusion more than others but that doesn't mean anything to people who don't play them. Your main is your main regardless of storyline so everyone should empathize with everyone else and either be glad people got their main in the game or sympathize if they do not instead of justify it with reasons that don't really make the blow any softer at all.

I think Baiken should have been in already, in my eyes she's way more central to what makes GG "GG" than a lot of currently included chars (like Venom or Axl) and I'm saying this as someone who has all his fingers and toes crossed that HOS makes it in lol. Doesn't mean I don't want my main in the game, I just won't be salty if HOS doesn't make it in and instead I'll be happy for the people who main whoever does. Everyone will be back eventually. Even Robo-Ky...maybe. I'd love it if he was back though, he's hilarious.

Oh and say what you will about the new chars but they've all been awesome and different but somehow still fitting. I like most of them a lot more than I like a lot of returning chars. Nostalgia is fine and all but you should also judge chars on their own merits.

So they've gone the P4U2 route of the top ranks being titles rather than numbers?

... That's actually kinda awesome.

That's how it has been for most fighting games.

Tekken did it first and i still think they are the best when it comes to the Arcade network experience.

So this is for arcade?? I was thinkin console release...ir did I read something wrong. Regardless I'm excited for whoever wins

The poll determines which character will be added to the arcade release next, they'll be out before the console release for sure. As for console, we can only assume we'll get all the arcade characters and possibly a few more, but there's still a long way off from that.

I think ASW made this election in mind that Dizzy, Baiken or Bridget would win hands down and wasn't expecting Order Sol of all characters to win. I really hope he wins, just because otherwise he'll probably be lost forever.

I think ASW made this election in mind that Dizzy, Baiken or Bridget would win hands down and wasn't expecting Order Sol of all characters to win. I really hope he wins, just because otherwise he'll probably be lost forever.

Where do people keep pulling this shit from? Ishiwatari said that eventually the whole old cast would get into the game.

For 60 bucks I need everybody and two New niggaz

I predict maybe Raven or possibly Tuner besides whomever gets elected.

Dizzy and Baiken have legit reasons to be in the story, so even if they don't win, it's only a matter of time, maybe not Revelator, but soon.

Bridget probably as well.

Poll should be over by now but the results should come out on Thursday of this week.

Assuming we are getting 2 to 3 more chars w console. I would guess raven would be in just bc he has in game model already. Like said me assuming. ..side note. ..what would be really great...what would be really great...would be to see a tie lol