Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

It's really weird that Leo is up in the HK store but the colors are not. It's been a while since it updated too.

What patch? I downloaded a 1.02 patch, is it a netcode thing?

yeah it has a few fixes. Netcode improvements, Eng/Jp voice glitch, and other various fixes. Although Netplay seems much worse for me now that the patch is out.

yeah it has a few fixes. Netcode improvements, Eng/Jp voice glitch, and other various fixes. Although Netplay seems much worse for me now that the patch is out.

You're not wrong, went from 2-4 delay with people in the same city to 5-7 minimum.

Yeah I was getting 2-4 delay with local people now I'm lucky if I get 5 with them

If I can't manage to get a PS4 soon enough, will the Christmas and PS+ colors still be available for a price then or am I shit outta luck?

You can get them without owning the game. Just go to psn and put them in your cart.

8frame delay ... in my own city ... it used to be 2f...

wtf.. this is a BIG issue..

Oh no no 12 frame delay ?! I'm so done with this game.. WTF

Damn... so sad right now ... :(

I dont think ill be online till they fix this crap

Are you guys sure that "getting 5 now vs 2 then" isn't just an issue of the game should have been displaying 5f BEFORE?

I'm a bit with this notion as well honestly. Both the frame delay and connection displays seemed spotty as hell before the patch anyways. Also did this patch address the issues with different voice languages between users? I'm wondering that might be a factor since I have stuck to JP and newer players might be on English.

Are you guys sure that "getting 5 now vs 2 then" isn't just an issue of the game should have been displaying 5f BEFORE?

It's a possibility but I'd be surprised that the game sets delay 5 on 30ms of latency. 

Color 14 is the PlayStation Plus color. It's available for free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, also for a limited duration. Japan: 1/8 until 2/3. USA: 1/13 until 2/10.

By "free for PS+ subscribers", does this mean the color will be available for purchase to non-subscribers, or will you only be allowed to access this color if you have a PS+ subscription during the time frames listed?

Nah it really does feel worse as well.  They've acknowledged the problem on their jp twitter.

Nah it really does feel worse as well.  They've acknowledged the problem on their jp twitter.

Not that I don't believe you, but I looked on what I presume is their JPN Twitter and couldn't find it.

Yeah, tested the new patch out against someone in the same city, went from being 2-5, to 3-6. Later I tried against some randoms in the UK Lobby, overall felt worse/same. Honestly don't think they did anything to the netcode, other than making it display the delay frames a bit more accurately, like someone previously mentioned. Hopefully they decide to do some more tweeking in the future.

Yeah, tested the new patch out against someone in the same city, went from being 2-5, to 3-6. Later I tried against some randoms in the UK Lobby, overall felt worse/same. Honestly don't think they did anything to the netcode, other than making it display the delay frames a bit more accurately, like someone previously mentioned. Hopefully they decide to do some more tweeking in the future.

http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/index.cgi?eid=1340

note that there is something extra there: at number 2 in blue 【12/19更新】

I can't read Japanese and google translate isn't too clear, but I think it means they are looking into a patch because of the high delay display.

http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/index.cgi?eid=1340

note that there is something extra there: at number 2 in blue 【12/19更新】

I can't read Japanese and google translate isn't too clear, but I think it means they are looking into a patch because of the high delay display.

Hmmm, didn't see that before, so it must be new. Can't seem to make out what it's trying to say with Google translate either. But it seems like they've at least acknowledged that there needs to be more improvements, so hopefully it'll come soon. They've done a great job everywhere else so far, seems odd that they flopped on one of the major parts of the game. 

Honestly I feel that the displaying frame delay is very inaccurate. I fight people at 5-8 frames and it feels like I'm fighting at 2-3. I think people are being to reliant on the screen display.