Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

I'll be praying for Team Ky to consist of Machabo, Hayashi, and Ain like in ACR, and they beasted their way to the top. I'm not sure if Hayashi still plays this game or BB at the moment, I know he came back at some point in XrdR though...

Just now, Domayv said:

does anyone know what are the damage modifiers and Guts Ratings for Jam, Jack-O', Johnny and Dizzy?

Dude, Dizzy hasn't even been revealed yet... *sob*

[Cries in a corner]

4 hours ago, MX_Engellier said:

Dude, Dizzy hasn't even been revealed yet... *sob*

[Cries in a corner]

At least Jam, Johnny and Jack-O' have. Also how come you're sobbing

13 hours ago, Domayv said:

At least Jam, Johnny and Jack-O' have. Also how come you're sobbing

Probably because it's been so long since we got those results yet nothing to show for it.

It's been barely two months.  Xrd characters take a fuck long time to complete and the character that won is one of the ones with the most drastic transforming animations on their attacks, not to mention that she's going to have like 3-4 models thrown together at once because of her wings and shit.

2 hours ago, Poultrygeist said:

It's been barely two months.  Xrd characters take a fuck long time to complete and the character that won is one of the ones with the most drastic transforming animations on their attacks, not to mention that she's going to have like 3-4 models thrown together at once because of her wings and shit.

I expect her to be in the console version first because of this. She'll come to the arcade version sometime afterward.

8 hours ago, Vulcan422 said:

I expect her to be in the console version first because of this. She'll come to the arcade version sometime afterward.

I don't see the correlation between a vote held for Arcade players exclusively and a console character release, as much as I wish it meant home release was coming sooner

I think based on prior precedent we're seeing at least 3 more characters for console.

Dizzy obviously, and I suspect Raven (has a model, wasn't likely to win the poll), and Tuner (new character, could be introduced regardless of the poll results).

The story settings also hints at Baiken or Anji, and the poll showed them Bridget and HOS are popular as well. Whoooo knows?

On Monday, January 04, 2016 at 4:43 PM, DaiAndOh said:

I think based on prior precedent we're seeing at least 3 more characters for console.

Dizzy obviously, and I suspect Raven (has a model, wasn't likely to win the poll), and Tuner (new character, could be introduced regardless of the poll results).

The story settings also hints at Baiken or Anji, and the poll showed them Bridget and HOS are popular as well. Whoooo knows?

Maybe they took the American vote in consideration and will add baiken :). Odds are prolly not. 

10 hours ago, Clousephinat said:

BS also has invulnerability to overdrives after the rejected now? How was Potemkin able to avoid that Ultimate Fortissimo otherwise?

Maybe I'm confused on this but I thought u couldn't bs supers??

^^^^ That. There were unofficial polls only that weren't even done by anyone at Arc/AkSys.

Those don't mean anything, they are nothing more than fan polls.  Maybe one day Arc will conduct a worldwide character survey but they have not done anything like that.  In fact any random joe couldn't vote on the election since you had to actually play the game in some form to vote.