Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

So, Jam's got a new follow-up to her parry attack (P - Severing Strength, then either P - Blaze/Incineration or K - Rowed Fangs) and Saishinshou overdrive (P - Kaorikuen). What exactly do they do (i.e. what does it look like?)

2 hours ago, Domayv said:

So, Jam's got a new follow-up to her parry attack (P - Severing Strength, then either P - Blaze/Incineration or K - Rowed Fangs) and Saishinshou overdrive (P - Kaorikuen). What exactly do they do (i.e. what does it look like?)

Here they are.

Does anyone else know about the youtube channel and where these players are playing? 

I only recently discovered this channel a month or so ago, very strong players, you see the same ones frequently so it means not many people play Xrd in this location.

5 hours ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Does anyone else know about the youtube channel and where these players are playing? 

It says Leisureland Sasashima.

@GunBlazer: so P followup to parry is a punch reminiscent of Jam's GGACR 6H and PP is this to H follow-up to 6H (and PK is a launching kick). For Johnny, his Zweihandler functions exactly like Divine Blade

No he's referring to that sphere thing that Jack-O gets, I saw her run through Sin's Voltic Deign with it too, and that super works like Venom's Dark Angel

16 minutes ago, Friedslick6 said:

In order to view the overlay more clearly, the ability to disable the opponent's overlay and set the background shade @0x01CFAEAC to 0x00000000 for black or 0x7F7FFFFF for white would be desirable.

Wrong thread...>.>

2 minutes ago, Friedslick6 said:

Sorry, I'm unsure of how this happened.

Yeah, its OK, postings of the same line in one thread may happen in others threads unknowingly, it has happened before.

5 hours ago, youcanwonder said:

Is it random?

You see those 4 icons above her tension. 4 abilities she can activate with the organ that have separate cooldown. One of those is the bubble.

2 minutes ago, 00000000 said:

Revelator just announced for Evo.  Seeing as US gets it in June, we gotta hustle!!!

Yep, 1 month is plenty of time, so practice hard! X3

On 1/20/2016 at 0:46 PM, 9:02 PM said:

There is zero chance that EVO will run Revelator. Not with a 5/26 release date just for the Japanese version. 

Make sure to check my twitter if you want my lock for the super bowl. This time will be different, I swear. 

Also, I don't get it.

EVO 2016 Game Line Up

Street Fighter 5
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-
Mortal Kombat X
Pokkén Tournament
Killer Instinct
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Tekken 7

30 minutes ago, 9:02 PM said:

Make sure to check my twitter if you want my lock for the super bowl. This time will be different, I swear. 

Also, I don't get it.

I don't get what's not to get.  ASW probably kicked some money to both Evo and the prize pot and clearly neither they nor Evo give a fuck if the playing field is level.  I'll be amazed if there's more than one non-Japanese player in Xrd top 8. 

21 minutes ago, Nobus3r1 said:

I'll be amazed if there's more than one non-Japanese player in Xrd top 8. 

There wasn't more than one last year and not-Japan had the game for 7 months, that seems like an rather high benchmark for a "level playing field"

japan is gonna be learning new matchups too, your character is the same + charge blitz and burst super, tekken 7 hasn't even started console development yet, why would you want your game on an outdated revision

those are my posts thanks for reading