Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

No, you can't deal with the truth. Can you prove me wrong? I'll oblige you whenever you're ready. There's nothing wrong with liking the game, but please if you're going to give GG comparisons, could you use games that are actually designed for tournament play? Melee's "depth" was an accident that was never further investigated/built on by the creators.

This is why the game's PAL release (6 months-ish after NTSC) saw the top tier get consistently nerfed, why many mechanics in the game were smoothened instead of removed like they are in newer iterations, and other mechanics saw general refinement pretty much for overall strategic purposes instead of ease of use, and the game speed is just generally very fast?

No, you can't deal with the truth. Can you prove me wrong? I'll oblige you whenever you're ready. There's nothing wrong with liking the game, but please if you're going to give GG comparisons, could you use games that are actually designed for tournament play? Melee's "depth" was an accident that was never further investigated/built on by the creators.

http://smashfts.com/2015/02/09/melee-is-an-accident-i-disagree/

But whatever. Let's keep it friendly.

Seriously why are people discussing smash here?

Because we have to understand that it's a fighting game. I'll accept Smash as a fighting game when competitive Smash players accept it as a party game.

Catch 22. Deal with it, nerds. Let's get back to the GG talk. Who has a nicer butt, Ky or Sol? Discuss.

Zato's butt is top tier. That's the REAL reason for the loketest nerfs.

You see how he lifts those drills out of the ground? Eddie wishes he had Zato's badonkadonkdonk.

Because we have to understand that it's a fighting game. I'll accept Smash as a fighting game when competitive Smash players accept it as a party game.

Catch 22. Deal with it, nerds. Let's get back to the GG talk. Who has a nicer butt, Ky or Sol? Discuss.

Can't even begin to imagine how nice it would be if Guilty Gear had that party game attendance, viewership, prize pools and sponsorships.  Honestly, what the Smash community has done is something that the Guilty Gear community should aspire to not mock and this coming from someone who doesn't actually play Smash.

Also, since it's more likely to get noticed here, for those in need of toys Madcatz has TE2 sticks back up for pre-order to USA and Canada and Amazon.com has the Hori Fighting Commander Pro 4 up for pre-order.