Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Given GG's metal influence, it's kind of funny that Revelator immediately conjures Depeche Mode for me.

Regarding the sock in that tweet, I don't know what the message is. Was it a phelt sock so it's supposed to be a hint at Elphelt? Was it the girl with the sock puppet from digimon tamers? I just don't get it lol.

the message is the silhouette's left hand looks like a sock.

In GG2, they pretty much changed the weather and times of day to different things as they pleased for stages.

So maybe Stages will get reorganized at some point to be region based, rather than character-based.

Thanks for the info on Johnny's model.

In GG2, they pretty much changed the weather and times of day to different things as they pleased for stages.

So maybe Stages will get reorganized at some point to be region based, rather than character-based.

Thanks for the info on Johnny's model.

Yea, i could imagined seeing one like the Dragonica Falls (Sunset or cloud and rain) or Opera House (Dark and closed).

where'd that big screen shot come from?

I just REALLY hope they buff the Overdrives and Bursts in the upcoming game. ESPECIALLY the Overdrives! They generally saw next to no use.

"What about Ramlethal's Tora--"

I SAID "GENERALLY"!!

Idk, I use Bedman's supers all the time. Even his more useless Hemi I use every now and then. Sol's tend to see you at like 1/4th their HP and be like "DI, DO IT NOW", May's whale super I see almost every time I fight a May, I seel El's Genoverse frequently... I could name more but they are used quite frequently

where'd that big screen shot come from?

It looks like it might be from Inside, click on the image for the next image, and the button bellow the image for full res.

I'm more of a 4Gamer kind of SoBa

Also, Villa Vampyr will either being meaningful (Sharon holding a funeral) or exceedingly more whacky (progressively worse Halloween party . . . like Rachel's stages :v: )

I'm more of a 4Gamer kind of SoBa

Also, Villa Vampyr will either being meaningful (Sharon holding a funeral) or exceedingly more whacky (progressively worse Halloween party . . . like Rachel's stages :v: )

I might could agree that could happen in GG Revelator Who knows? Also hope that my main Baiken make it in next along with Jam, Dizzy, Bridget, etc.

I just REALLY hope they buff the Overdrives and Bursts in the upcoming game. ESPECIALLY the Overdrives! They generally saw next to no use.

I SAID "GENERALLY"!!

Overdrives seen a fair amount of use. Millia's install and disc super, Pretty much any Slayer overdrive, both Sin's super for oki and corner carry, Potemkin Gigantor for stun, I-no reversal super, Zato's sword super for corner carry and unblockable set up, Leo's projectile super that can whiff punish any move or dash from a full screen away, the list goes on.

Most characters have good overdrives, which get even more rewarding in hellfire, but meter is so useful for RC and YRC, and for dead angle and faultless defense that they won't see a ton of use unless they become broken.

I SAID "GENERALLY"!!

What the fuck do you mean buff Bursts?

The hitboxes on burst are admittedly crap, but they have such a good reward. Getting full meter can easily change how a match flows depending on the character and MU.