Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

The lack of balance changes seems good, I guess they'll just have to tweak Johnny and Jack-o' a little while after release. I'm hoping that the new name is just a marketing trick to make the game appear fresher than it'll actually be and it will just be a DLC on consoles after max 3 months or something.

As someone who dislikes 1.1 balance it doesn't seem good to me.  I'd be much more inclined to play this if they changed things up like they did with every other update to GG.

They probably will change it... eventually. Just not at launch. It's probably easier to develop new playable characters when not burdened with tweaking old ones. Besides, 1.1 isn't even a year old yet.

Looks fine. I can't get over how we all thought this thing in her hand was a glove or something...

I'm curious of these button marked things on the bottom right screenshot. Probably her unique gameplay mechanic will have something to do with controlling the screen (Rachel much?).

Well there's a unique looking character. -_-

Those pumpkins with the letters on them actually looks pretty interesting. Does each one have it's own attack when that specific button is pressed?

Ha, love her look! Very sleek but still so Guilty Gear lol. Should we be prepared for sweet mask related gameplay?

The button relatedPumpkins look so odd.... I can't wait to see what that's all about since I have no idea what they'd do. Maybe Kotal Kahn Blood God-esque stationary buffs?

Huh. I'm surprised. I wasn't expecting to take this much of an interest in the new character but so far what I've seen of her gameplay is intriguing me a lot. If she plays like how I"m thinking she might, I might've finally found a GG character that suits me perfectly. I hope to hear a lot about her in the loketest this weekend.

Ha, love her look! Very sleek but still so Guilty Gear lol.

Yeah, with those belts on her masks as well it fills up the required belt-quota.

I feel like they gave us something we didn't ask for and ignored all our requests.

Not sure if that was a wise decision!

I'm a little disappointed! She's supposed to be halloween themed but she looks...extremely cute, like Ramlethal and Elphelt. Couldn't they give her a freaky mask or scary looking face or something? I'm sure her playstyle will be interesting but I can't help but feel like El already filled the niche of cutesy character that fights comically