Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loli-Zero

[XRD] Slayer Combo Compendium (WIP)

Some final bits before EVO:

2K > cS fS 5K 2D

Leo only

(flashing RISC) Throw RRC K Pile

All characters (need to check heavies, but it worked on Ky)

CH P Pile > fS > jKPKD

Leo, Bed, Pot

fS is somewhat tricky to time but this is easier than 6H P Pile, though jP will miss if you're really far away

https://twitter.com/tanabataheidern/status/618383849098051588

Point blank CH 2H > K Mappa > cS > Air combo

Sol, May, Faust, I-No, Elphelt, Leo

Do Mappa immediately

Point blank CH 2H > 6H Mappa > cS > Air combo

Ram, Sin, Millia

Delay 6H on Ram, Millia

I filled in the Evernote Character specific sections. All the combos should work. IMO nothing is essential, especially if you haven't practiced them before, but meterless IL and 6K > 2PSH are probably the best to know.

2K > cS fS 5K 2D

Leo only

CH P Pile > fS > jKPKD

Leo, Bed, Pot

fS is somewhat tricky to time but this is easier than 6H P Pile, though jP will miss if you're really far away

Do Mappa immediately

Ram, Sin, Millia

Delay 6H on Ram, Millia

I filled in the Evernote Character specific sections. All the combos should work. IMO nothing is essential, especially if you haven't practiced them before, but meterless IL and 6K > 2PSH are probably the best to know.

6p kmappa rrc kpile combos may come in handy at start position i think

also in corner you have 2H > 5k > EW > 6H k pile ... is good to know

there was originally a quote here and a comment about daymendou being the real mvp, but the new dl forums messed it up. oh well

2K > cS fS 5K 2D

Leo only

CH P Pile > fS > jKPKD

Leo, Bed, Pot

Do Mappa immediately

Ram, Sin, Millia

Delay 6H on Ram, Millia

here's a vid with some stuff i know (not listed maybe useful)

http://youtu.be/dN6sz7-bJck

edit 22/07/2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQK311fB3XM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjwNWWMIR60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1CZx5OJjd0

back again to bother you all :D

soo. I am wondering if anyone knows how I can use my stick/hitbox on a ps4.

I mainly play way to much tekken. and I like my stick. and pad is getting really sloppy. mate commented on it.

Sso if anyone knows about some coverter(that donk suck giant whale cock) that would be much appreciated.

Icombo vise I have actually started doing the

random hit covertion

Kpile>5hs>Ppile-->rrc>Kpile>5hs>Ppile-->rrc>Kpile>5hs>Ppile damage is dope

I havnt found any good usage of the undertow unblockable yet

Ino matchup is weird. am not sure if am supposed to just dash through notes. the  go for 2s to anti air her shit ass. as mappa is giving me problems since i cant do the BDC bite correctly(not like pad makes it easier)

Slayer a legend amoungs legends. sad we didnt get to see more at evo.

mikemusclejuice mike was pretty rad. and there where one other american i couldnt catch name but damn  you two reked some lifebars at evo.

Point blank 6K is always meaty on crouching MA VE

cS fS 5K 2D

All ranges: SI KY EL PO LE BE

Just outside of cS fS cS range: FA MA SL AX

There seem to be some 6K combos that are CH only or meaty only

Since I did a 51 RISC ToD combo for Zato in 1.0 and it didn't work in 1.1 I set out with a mission to find a new one. Result?

I saw a Slayer vs Ino match the other day, in which slayer does an insane pilebunker combo. 

I tried it over and over again, and for the life of me couldn't get Dust to land after the Pilebunker RC. 

Any tips? Here's the video link, starts at 34:58

Are you doing it right next to the wall? It could be that they don't end up high enough on the wall to allow a 6D. Note how I-No slides down on the wallstick. That extra time makes 6D possible.
Othat than that just timing getting the 6D out after the Pilebunker recovery ASAP.

Am I supposed to be right next to the wall? Or should I be farther away? I noticed it hits sometimes, but it seemed to be random. Is there a better combo that's more consistent, that I can use off of cS fS cS fS mappa RC?

If you are right next to the wall it won't be possible, maybe it's I-No specific but I wouldn't have gone for 6D in that situation that Hase did. I was surprised it even worked.
If you really want to spend you meter on Mappa RRC combos I'd suggest either;

c.S, f.S, c.S, f.S, 236K, RRC, 214KP, 5H, 2H, c.S, j.(P)KD - The punch is optional, does same damage with or without just for preference and muscle memory.
c.S, f.S, c.S, f.S, 236K, RRC, 6D, 2147KP, 214KP, 214PP - 2147 means you have to TK when the dust dash happens so you cancel out of it else you wont hit 214KP early enough ever for the combo to hit.
I don't have my game on but I'd guess the first one would be best overall.
Also I'd only spend the meter on Mappa RRC combos if I knew they'd kill and in that case you can add j.214K at the end for some extra damage but no oki.
If they are crouching always go for 2D knockdown instead, unless as previously stated, they'd die from RRC combo.
RRC has forced prorate so it scales the combos and since you already have 5 hits before adding another 80% forced prorate you can argue meter value vs. damage.

2K, c.S, j.D, DHD... (ZA, SO, BE, RA)
c.S, f.S, j.D, DHD...

2K, Mappa, RRC, 214KP...
IL, RRC, 214KP

214PP, RRC

6H, Mappa, RRC, 214KP

Bite, DoT, RRC, 214KP - Almost 200dmg from cmd grab is pretty fun.

Mostly converting stray hits to damage especially in corner. I don't tend to use meter for RRC midscreen for CWH. I've started using DoT buffer more, mostly with 5K. I've also started using more Undertow resets during 6D combos after second Pilebunker and using RRC for combos. But both just me adding to my game and don't plan on having Undertow as anything staple but it's really good to have when you need to clutch something out or force bursts.

Okay I'm gonna try and step up my mediocre play and try to grasp for some Hase level sh!t. So I'm gonna try and maximize hits (not always damage) so I at least get something from as much as possible.

UP wiff, 2K, 2P, 2S, 2H (corner only ofc)

Standing     SI, FA, KY, EL, PO, BE, ZA

Crouch        SO, VE, LE (so might as well be none)

None           MI, MA, CH, SL IN, AX, RA

Anyone got a list of combos for the characters listed under standing? They seem to be almost all character specific. I only tried on Sin and Zato and on Sin I got a farily good one albeit not very consistent but on Zato I got nothing. Not even 5K, j.KD or even straight up j.D just for the knockdown. Still 2K, c.S, j.D, DHD works for ZA so it's not the end of the world if it doesn't work for him. Any help appreciated.

IL, c.S, f.S, 5K, 2D

SI, KY, EL, SL, VE, ZA

IL, c.S, f.S, 2K, 2D

SO, LE

IL, c.S, 2D

MI, MA, CH, IN, AX, RA

IL, 5P, 2K, 2D

PO, BE

IL, 2P, 2D

FA

List of normal hit IL and what you get for each character.
Can someone explain WHY you don't get c.S after IL normal when wiffin UP on oki? Only after UP either hits or is blocked you can hit with c.S but not with meaty IL... WHY?
Also this is not tested against FD blocked UP for the added pushback.

I'm also gonna test on wich character Bite, DoT works on quickest recovery because I couldn't nail it on Sol. So gonna compile a list over that and edit this post with that information. Also if quickest isn't possible if Lv3 is (and should be for all characters).

suicide tactic on zato : after a sweep in corner do p step > helter skelter yrc air dash jD SSD(2 hits) if he's crouching
i think it's safe on block but if you hit them BAM damage (yeah i know you need 75 tension sad -_- )

Just went through the evernote and already had some of the info I posted and some combos for 2K, 2P, 2S, 2H so gonna try those out and see if I can compile a full list of available combos. Also it said 2K, c.S, j.D works on a few characters I don't have noted so gonna check that out as well! And Bite DoT.
Regarding meaty IL -> c.S link not being possible the one and only thing I can think of is some bug regarding proximity. I can't believe it's intentionall since in no way would Slayer be broken by it.

You can do UP whiff > delayed IL and link to c.S, though meaty IL definitely doesn't work without doing a 1 frame walk. I assume this has to do with hitstun pushing their hurtbox out of c.S range.

I was collecting Revelator combos on Twitter and went back to look for 1.1 combos as well, so here's some new stuff:

Midscreen CH 6P > K Step > delay Pile > Long Dash > 5H 2H > c.S > j.SHD. Use super jump SHD for Faust, Slayer, I-No, Ramlethal, Elphelt.

Doing K Pile > Long Dash instead of K Pile > K Pile gives more damage if you can't follow up the 2nd K Pile with 5H 2H. The timing is tight and the combo doesn't work if they wallstick too low; in that case, you would go for the 2nd K Pile. Also, you may need to further delay the Pilebunker after K Step in order for 2H > c.S to connect.

CH P Pile > f.S > j.K2K > j.K > dj.HD. All characters but Ky, Chipp, May, and Venom (not listed)

Slightly more damaging than P Pile > 6H > P Pile, but the main benefit of this combo is keeping you next to your opponent. Seems like you have to hit relatively close with CH P Pile though, as usual with f.S followups. Should be useful for heavyweights as well since you can't always get 6H > P Pile on the ground.

CH P Pile > f.S > j.SKSK > dj.SHD2K > j.PD. Millia, Sin

More damaging variant for Millia and Sin. This combo actually works on a few other characters but the last j.D to get knockdown will whiff. There might be a way to make it work on other characters.

Corner CH 2H

> 6H K Mappa > c.S. Ky, Slayer, Axl, Elphelt, Ramlethal, Zato

> 6H > delay > K Mappa > c.S. I-No, Millia, May

> K Mappa > c.S. Faust, Sol, Leo

> 5H K Mappa > 5P. Potemkin

Guess this is the combo you use when you are too far for 6H > UP

Airthrow RC

> j.SKD > dj.KSHD2K > j.D Faust

> j.SKD > dj.PSHD2K > j.D Sol, Potemkin, Bedman

> j.SK > dj.SHD2K > j.D Ky, May, Chipp, Slayer, Ramlethal, Zato

> j.SK > dj.SHD2K > j.D2K > j.PD I-no

> j.SK > dj.KSHD2K > j.D Axl, Venom, Leo

> j.H2K > j.K > dj.KPD2K > j.D Elphelt

> j.H > 5K > j.KPKD Millia

Adds around 70-80 damage but super hard to confirm

Has anyone used CH 2K > 6P? Does twice as much damage as 2K > c.S 2D, so it's the perfect punish for Standing Blitz

peace everyone just want to add some stuff i know to this
6p >  k mappa RRC k pile long dash 5h>2h>cs>jSHD    good one to have in your arsenal .pushes opponent to corner and does 200+ damage
CH 5K > 6p in corner gives you a good 3 jD combo on standard characters
2H > 5k> meaty Eternal wing > 6H > k pile for max damage is a thing i'm working on now .. if someone is interested i wil make a vid (already did some but updated version will be  nice i think)
cs > fs > Ew > k mappa >cs >air combo works on crounching girls from starting position

Hmm... for corner 2H CH might be able to do 6H, 5K, jump cancel to whatever when range is an issue and you don't have meter to spend.

Nice with some air throw RRC combos! Gonna try some out since there are indeed some situations where I could cluth out matches. If you have 75% and can YRC air throw and then RRC it's basically free damage at the end so for me seems very valuable.

I have started using a lot more 2K CH, 6P in the corner with RISC building. People are so afraid of IL so it tends to land. Only issue you have to be quite close, not point blank but close. Think it was 273dmg meterless on Sol but that's with 51 RISC ofc.

I happened to catch Taka playing on Mikado stream and noticed he did a 5H meterless punish attempt after a Sol player wiffing Volcan. I had not seen it earlier so I was intrigued by it. These are just 2 of many variations possible.

5H, j.2K, j.KD, cS, fS, j.K, dj.SHD2K, j.PD - 200dmg (I-No)

5H, j.2K, j.K, dj.KSHD2K, j.D - 173dmg (I-No)

Since 5H has stagger it's force standing so you don't have to worry about that. So outside of corner it's pretty nice getting a launch combo for free. This is still untested for large partion of the cast. Sol is okay. Venom seems not so good as well as Ky.

However this is probably best used as a meterless "heavy" punish for stuff liked wiffed shoryu, baited DAA or what have you. Probably not many characters that will have a lot real situations coming up like Sol and Ky DP bait.

Nice one! On Chipp you can  H j2K jKD SS jSHD j2K jPD - 238, your first I-no combo works well on Slayer, nets 179 dmg, wich is very good for a meterless Pile Bunker or CW (especially on IB) punish =)

Hah 238dmg meterless punish on Chipp baited shoryu is kinda nice. Not so nice for Goga. Also Slayer mirror is true when blocking PB and/or CWH... at least the tech isn't completely unrealistic.