Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VR-Raiden

[Xrd] Sol Badguy Wiki Discussion

I appreciate the offer, but we're waiting on doing anything with move pics, last I heard shtkn or Kurushii was getting high quality screens for all the character's moves because we aren't using any from the 4gamer wiki. I know multiple wikis still use pics from there but it was decided to eventually replace them. I've spent too much time doing and undoing Sol wiki pics at this point I don't want to mess with them anymore personally.

I appreciate the offer, but we're waiting on doing anything with move pics, last I heard shtkn or Kurushii was getting high quality screens for all the character's moves because we aren't using any from the 4gamer wiki. I know multiple wikis still use pics from there but it was decided to eventually replace them. I've spent too much time doing and undoing Sol wiki pics at this point I don't want to mess with them anymore personally.

Yeah I wasn't sure. I just edited and cleaned up whatever source image I can get because I noticed some wiki pages were either missing them or just copying from the 4gamer. Take a look at the I-No page; if you like it, I can clean it up just the same. Sol is bad-ass enough that he deserves a good wiki page :B