Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gekido

littlerock AR

There is possibly a small community there for GG. The majority play SFIV, but I believe there are still a couple. I lived there until a year ago and another major air-dasher player is leaving next week. I would suggest looking into the Arkansas Fighting Game Network FB group as that's where most of them congregate. They have weekly meetups and, though the player composition has probably changed since I left, I know of at least one or two GG players around. When I was still there, we had GG ranbats and quite a few BB players.

Did you ever join the Facebook group? We're located here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/373796221942/

I've started rehosting meetups in Little Rock on Wednesdays (mostly Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 based, but will now also have a smaller focus on GG as well) and we have another guy who hosts meetups on Saturdays (I think he's trying to get more into GG). If you haven't joined, please do so. If you have joined, hit me up. And if you've joined AND hit me up already, then my bad. Hard to keep track of Facebook names and gamertags haha. 

Btw thanks BloodWolF- you coming back into town soon?