Sign in to follow this  
Zinac

Faust in Accent Core : Combos

You can either do another 236 S then end with flower into GMW. Or some characters 2HS into 236 S works. I can test it right now though....

Yea the pogo whiffs in this situation against Sol and HOS. I usually just run up and pick them up into an air combo off of the slide state.

Is command grab>IAD>FB pogo possible in AC+? or is that +R only? Just what changes were made in +R? And is FB pogo>FB pogo possible in AC+? I think I saw it in a couple of +R videos but I'm not sure.

Edited by Mumm-Ra

I dont think that would work in AC. In R, FB pogo now pics up from OTG without OTG state, like how potemkin used to be after slide head. so now in R there are a lot of new combos

When they burn the whole bar in the corner to kill with 4 straight FB Hops I have a better outlook on life... And then giggle thinking about the possibilities this character has now. Also mike is it possible to combo off of scalpel pull now since his 5p is faster now? Or do you need to still FRC it?

Anyone still playing the PSN version of the AC? I'm trying to polish my skills if the rumor about the R version being downloadable after some time.

So, I'm currently doing some B&B combos and my 5HS sometimes wont connect after a far 5S, thus i cant go Pogo> item throw or 2D> air combo. Aside from gatling into 2K or 236P is there another viable alternative?.

And another thing... i've seen SJI combos from 6P aerial counters where you just do your regular air combo, and using the SJI because of the height of the opponent. My question is, do you have a better combo from a ground to ground 6P CH than the regular 6P>236P>2S jc JK>JS>JK jc JK>JS>JHS using a SJI(and 5K)?

Edited by poscolo

In the second combo [2) 164 DMG - (edge of screen) Drill Cancel Kick JC > j.2K>[far 5.S>5.HS]>pogo hit>

5.S(ground flower)>5.HS(going my way)]

what do you mean by [far 5.S>5.HS]?

oh and by the way, when you write Drill Cancel Kick JC, you mean Drill Cancel>K>JC or Drill Cancel>JC?

standing far slash connects into 5HS if the distance is correct. That combo can get you max damage in the corner if you hit them with FDC j.k.

He means FDC(drill cancel)K(kick). When you do the drill cancel using kick is the best normal to get a confirm with. Hopefully that answered your questions...

Hi Senkei, is there any specific spacing when doing the FDC combos? I dont stay too near to the opponent in order to stay away from throw range and sometimes leaves me kinda far to combo the j2k into 5p or 5s.

standing far slash connects into 5HS if the distance is correct. That combo can get you max damage in the corner if you hit them with FDC j.k.

He means FDC(drill cancel)K(kick). When you do the drill cancel using kick is the best normal to get a confirm with. Hopefully that answered your questions...

so what you mean, I jump, canceling my jump with drill cancel, then press kick?

btw I'm trying the second combo, and it seems like I succeed, but the game doesn't count all the hit as combos, am I doing it correctly?

Piscolo: you actually need to be close and pretty low to the ground. This may be the most difficult thing to master in Faust's arsenal. The proper combo actually allows you to dash when you land then going into 5p - 2d - 2s - 5k -jc- jk - jd. Watch Nage and Kiisha videos on youtube. They have the standard FDC combos down

It also is something that you need to condition your opponent to be hit by. Have your oki focus first on 2k and if they want to grab on wake up use a meaty j2k.

Natsu: What part does it stop counting the combo? It should connect all the way through... Really this combo should be done in the corner only. Most combos midscreen should end in the jd knockdown combos...

Thanks Senkei.. I havent had time to practice the last few days but I'm gonna start with those videos. Aside from that... I often used to frc the pogo GMW in XX#R. Now in AC+ I'm having a harder time to combo from that.. and sometimes i feel like it just doesnt combo. Is there something like BB where the opponent has better recovery times the more hits they are in the combo they are taking?(did it make any sense?)

Sign in to follow this