Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

droy900

Eddie's 2K Hit Box

Hi everyone I'm new to Dustloop and GG and I've been learning Eddie for a few days now , while testing out his 2K I tried doing it next to the dummy and it seems to hit sometimes . Does it have a weird hit box or it does it move Eddie slightly when used ?

(Sorry for my bad English) 

yeah the hit box is very weird lol. just practice till u are comfortable with it. sorry but i can't really say much because im used to it. i would try to get the actual hitbox down, then try doing some strings with it. EX: jk 2k, 5p/2p 2k, 2k 623s. honestly just grind some time into the move and you will be fine. its just a little tricky at first believe me

There's a blind spot at point blank. 2K is supposed to be used at medium ranges, alternatively you can use it to mess with your opponents reactions like whiffing a point blank 2K and going into the 623S commandgrab.

yeah the hit box is very weird lol. just practice till u are comfortable with it. sorry but i can't really say much because im used to it. i would try to get the actual hitbox down, then try doing some strings with it. EX: jk 2k, 5p/2p 2k, 2k 623s. honestly just grind some time into the move and you will be fine. its just a little tricky at first believe me

Thanks man that will help a lot 

There's a blind spot at point blank. 2K is supposed to be used at medium ranges, alternatively you can use it to mess with your opponents reactions like whiffing a point blank 2K and going into the 623S commandgrab.

Yo using that in a real match would be so hype 

So I found out that 2K whiffs at point blank on some characters while hitting others with succession without any problem .