Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andre00x

GGXrd Toronto

Hi, 

I'm new to the site but I'm enjoying GGXrd like crazy...I'm really just looking for people that play here in Toronto. 

Add me also on PSN: Andre00x

What's the best place to meet up for locals?

Nice meeting you all!

Hi, 

I'm new to the site but I'm enjoying GGXrd like crazy...I'm really just looking for people that play here in Toronto. 

Add me also on PSN: Andre00x

What's the best place to meet up for locals?

Nice meeting you all!

Not sure where in toronto you are but there is something called a&c world and it's literally right at college and spadina

Most people from toronto normally don't post meet ups on dustloop so here's the fb page for it https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanadianAirDashers/

Yeah, it's at A&C. Anime is suppose to be on Fridays, but it's really just randomly throughout the week. Mondays, Wednesdays are other popular days (not this week or the next 'cause of Holidays). Make a post on the Facebook group if you want to be sure someone's there.

Ya like it was said Facebook is used more than dustloop for the people who play at A&C games. Wednesday and Fridays are the main days, personally I show up on a wendsday around 3 times a month I don't show up on Friday cus A&C closes 9pm and i come after work so its not always worth my while but wends they close at 10pm. If you have a physical copy of Xrd plz bring it with you cus A&C doesn't have a copy yet and depends on players bringing their own copy.

Also Toronto top tiers the group that runs toronto major tournemts runs monthly tournemets at A&C they book a weekend. Saturday for capcom games and sunday for non-capcom games including anime Persona 4 Ultimax, Blazblue, Guilty gear.