Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epikku attaku

how do you reload.

Not sure what to tell you, that's the right input. You fire, then quickly press back, forward and Slash or High Slash depending on shotgun or rifle.

Your execution needs to be perfect. This game has little mercy. Until you get the hang of it, try to stick with reloading only the rifle. I can get 2-3 reloads pretty much. The shotgun seems alot harder probably due to the pressure of being in close.

I doubt there's a easy way to do it. You just have to learn to, unfortunately. Remember to not accidentally be hitting another direction, I use the direction pad to keep from doing that.

Whether it is for the shotgun or rifle reload, just try to press 46S/H right after shooting.

If you have troubles doing it this way, the only explanation is that you're too slow and have to input it faster.

Your execution needs to be perfect. 

No, it really doesn't. My execution skills are shit and reloading is quite gracious, and was rather easy to get down. 

It's literally just do it as fast as possible after pressing the button to shoot. And you have waaaaaaaaaay more than 1 frame to do it, which would constitute "perfect" execution. 

You can try doing it like 236S~4S~6S. I just do it normally, though. It's just practice.