Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle

[CT-CS2] Carl Clover Video Thread

lol. I don't know. Tager is easy to infinite. You should make that the first character you learn it on. And that will definitely get the burst you're looking for.

lol. I don't know. Tager is easy to infinite. You should make that the first character you learn it on. And that will definitely get the burst you're looking for.

I'm always using Jin as my punching bag (where's your ice car now, Jin? WHERE'S YOUR ICE CAR NOW!?). I can do the ground loop (somewhat) so I think I'm improving. :eng101:XD

lol. Jin----Nirvana----Carl. Jin: ICE CAR!!! (NOT the A version!!) Carl: Block (Not even IB) 5B, 6B, 6D, YAY! BITCHHH!!!!!

Okay guys here are 2 vids of me from the last tournament. As you can see I do drop combos but I can improvise when needed. By the way I hate Rachel.

Due to inconveniences outside of my control, the neither the winner's finals nor the grand finals were fully recorded. So you only get part of the Winner's finals and part of the Grand finals.

I won winners finals but lost Grand Finals.

Winner's finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOfru26mH8U&feature=channel_page

Grand Finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV1swRyvksQ&feature=channel_page

Only partway through, and I noticed something you can change right now without really having to work hard vs Rachel when n-c-o midscreen (anywhere, really) 5a, 5b, 6b, 6d, roll>whatever You do what I do a lot vs Rach/Hakumen and you still go for 3c>claps. 6b, 6d roll is really good shit, esp vs those guys. Aside from that, silly mistakes that any one of us can make. Never forget about Clyde Frog! Frank seems to burst pretty early most matches. Maybe you can milk it by abusing IAD srk a bit more? Also, you can IB her 5b and punish the j2c. Or at least summon+vivace, I think. Maybe we can use the frog for 5c iad shenanigans? I 'onno. Good job, though. I think the alle-can works against us as matches get more intense, since we want to cancel it quicker and end up not doing anything at all. D:

Yeah during the middle of our matches I found you vivace under her j2c during her pressure. Didn't utitlize though. I only did it that one time. I know to do it next time.

Yepp. I really need to get exp in this match-up under my belt, soz I can give real advice instead of theory-fighter. OH! I know this should go in general, buuuuuut I'm lazy. 2a, 5a, summon, 5b, iad j2c allecan 6d makes for beautiful anywhere on screen pressure. I don't have enough time to practice it this weekend, but srsly, is dirty.

Actually that's how you fight Carl period. By not fighting Carl at all. Carl is Zangief. Every character has to zone like their life depended on it.

Kyaku lost to an Arakune. The rape can't last forever appearently.

I saw that! I was like fuckkkkkk. haha. I bet he was pissed, another tourney down the drain.

The guy ran away. He was scurred.

It's pretty much the only way Kune can win. D:<

:]

Actually that's how you fight Carl period. By not fighting Carl at all. Carl is Zangief. Every character has to zone like their life depended on it.

Lol, interesting. I've never thought of comparing Carl to Zangief, probably for obvious reasons. ..But that's seriously one of the best BB -> SF comparisons I've ever heard.

Lol, interesting. I've never thought of comparing Carl to Zangief, probably for obvious reasons. ..But that's seriously one of the best BB -> SF comparisons I've ever heard.

Carl's new nickname: The purple cyclone. XD

Lookin good ZONG_one. Your gettin me wxcited to play on-line soon & save those matches. I thought of something fun we could do. Once I'm up and goin we can choose a particular date and upload our best match from that evening to share/compare/critique. Sounds fun huh? Zoogs, 4, You two have a way to record matches?

I dun have a way to record, but I have a LOOOOOOOOOT of replays. I'd prolly actually upload matches where I lose rather than win, since I neeeeed to learn. Or you could send me a capture card, and I could just record every match of mine EVAR and you guys can see how brokeN I am.

Lookin good ZONG_one. Your gettin me wxcited to play on-line soon & save those matches.

I thought of something fun we could do. Once I'm up and goin we can choose a particular date and upload our best match from that evening to share/compare/critique.

Sounds fun huh?

Zoogs, 4, You two have a way to record matches?

Yeah, I'm thinking about it. I'm probably going to get a 360 stick, just for fun. If I do, and I'm ever playing on one, I'll have to play with you guys! I don't have any Carl friends on psn really.

When I record, I just quick match and record however many I can until I'm tired of messing with my computer in between matches. It's weird. I see their D-Card. Then I set my file to Carl vs. (Insert Name Here) based on that. Then I have to record, blah blah. I'm down though. I ALWAYS need critiquing.

I dun have a way to record, but I have a LOOOOOOOOOT of replays. I'd prolly actually upload matches where I lose rather than win, since I neeeeed to learn.

Or you could send me a capture card, and I could just record every match of mine EVAR and you guys can see how brokeN I am.

lol. If you upload a replay, maybe someone else can record it for you? I don't know, just a thought.

I infinited a Jin at the Arcade yesterday! (Also just a thought.)

:P

Yeah, I'm thinking about it. I'm probably going to get a 360 stick, just for fun. If I do, and I'm ever playing on one, I'll have to play with you guys! I don't have any Carl friends on psn really.

...What about me?:(

Yeah, I won't be online for like two or three weeks (probably more).

lol. If you upload a replay, maybe someone else can record it for you? I don't know, just a thought.

I infinited a Jin at the Arcade yesterday! (Also just a thought.)

:P

I wish I had an arcade with Blazblue. The best we have is Tekken 5, SF IV, and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. How do you upload a replay...?

...What about me?:(

Yeah, I won't be online for like two or three weeks (probably more).

Well, I didn't think about it, but yes, there's you.

Only one problem, we haven't even played yet! lol.

Sucks that you won't be online for a couple weeks. :vbang:

I wish I had an arcade with Blazblue. The best we have is Tekken 5, SF IV, and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. How do you upload a replay...?

To upload a replay, you have to be in the top 150 for you character on the leaderboards.

Atleast that's what I think. I'm not sure.

I wanna watch this (at school right now). Sakurai, this is all your fault! ;)

People can be real jerks when they get pwned by stuff they can't do. You wanna find fags, read icecar spammers. :mad:

He won the first match, then called me a fag.

I didn't expect him to be an asshole, so I didn't save the first replay.