Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle

[CT-CS2] Carl Clover Video Thread

ZONG your vids were really fun to watch. Good to see you have that corner loop down strong.

I love the corner loop! And it's the only one easy enough to get almost 100% online.. -_-

But definitely my favorite of Carl's loops.

I never seem to be recording when I do something amazing. lol.

But I figure regular play is the best way to be critiqued, not just your best vids.

ZONG i see you still have an affection for that air throw.... </3 also lol at j.b - throw spam. EDIT: oh crap that voice distortion really threw me off. I thought it was something I ate or something.... :v:

ZONG i see you still have an affection for that air throw.... </3

also lol at j.b - throw spam.

EDIT: oh crap that voice distortion really threw me off. I thought it was something I ate or something.... :v:

Is that bad? I kind of do spam j.B+C. If it's possible to spam a throw.

That's how he got me in the first game. I didn't tech a single throw.. But he was too predictable, so rather than doing it on reaction, which I knew wasn't going to work, I just psychic teched.

lol yeah. I think that happens when my capture card drops a frame or two, just so that the audio can resync. I cringe everytime I see that in one of my recordings...

I'm honestly at a loss on how to prevent that from happening.

I meant the arakune was doing j.b - throw spam.

Your air throws are really well placed. I hate it :psyduck:

Those are the throws I didn't tech. His j.b tick throws.

Fuck those.

lol, and thanks, I love getting an air throw. His animation is so fast, it's crazy.

I wish haku's air throw was better. He's a big target but his air throw range is comparable to carl's. T_T

Lol. That sucks. Carl has to be right on someone.

Haku should be able to grab from sweep distance in the air. lol.

When does Haku ever want to be right up on someone?

all the time usually, since it means the opponent has to choose between predictable block strings to stay on top, or mixing it up but at the same time creating push back... that's what I feel at least. Just not in haku vs tager. Stay at haku's 6c range and the match is pretty easy :v:

all the time usually, since it means the opponent has to choose between predictable block strings to stay on top, or mixing it up but at the same time creating push back... that's what I feel at least. Just not in haku vs tager. Stay at haku's 6c range and the match is pretty easy :v:

I hate any Haku C attacks.

My problem with playing vs. Haku are w/ my ground loops and block strings being interrupted by random counters.

You know that from experience. -_-

He won the first match, then called me a fag.

I didn't expect him to be an asshole, so I didn't save the first replay.

Did you loop him or something (who was he playing as, anyway)? Seriously, what happened to good sportmanship...?:(

EDIT: Watched it. He kept using the same j.2C attack (I think it's C, but I could be wrong) over and over again. Arakune can loop too, can't he? :/

I hate any Haku C attacks.

My problem with playing vs. Haku are w/ my ground loops and block strings being interrupted by random counters.

You know that from experience. -_-

Hakumen hits like a truck against Carl... Just two combos and you die (and he's still not as scary as Rachel)...:8/:

LOL. GG's ZONG!

I'm lost. Which ones?

And I doubt it, but I'm going to try and see if anyone was recording the tourney matches from yesterday. I realized that while I was working on my Rachel matchup over the last month or so, I completely overlooked Arakune. If there is a vid, I will be posting it for advice.

HFA's Kune made me need an adult. :arg:

Vs kune, just hide behind nirvana and do SRK when you think he's gonna be in range, then set up sandwich crap. No joke, it works wonders. Vs bad kune, jump at near-max shark range, and then block it. GGs, bad kune players around the world. Also, vs j.b spam, you can either try to get above him and hit with j.c/2c, orrrrrr you can be all risky and try to grab him in between those and dives. Is fun!

Vs kune, just hide behind nirvana and do SRK when you think he's gonna be in range, then set up sandwich crap. No joke, it works wonders.

I completely abandoned this. The single most important aspect of this matchup, and I don't think I used it once. I face palmed hard when I realized.

Lol. Don't know what to say to this...:keke:

Lol, it means I was assaulted... sexually.

Wow, I got it right. :kitty:

I need to learn how to use that attack more and stop using 63214D so much...;)

Wait, you actually use Nirvana's throw?

Or do you mean the drill arm?

Wait, you actually use Nirvana's throw?

Or do you mean the drill arm?

I think I got the motion wrong. =_=;; The drill arm. But I use Anima every once and awhile too...

That's 41236D, right...?

Search for a nicovideo redirector. Lately, it's been weird about my account, so I just used that, and it works fine. Seriously, I'm surprised this isn't the first thing everyone noticed.

It definately got my attention. First thing I did was hit up the Carl vs Jin thread. lol. Too good. I'm die'n to be this pro.