Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ImMadRachett

Millia Air Dust cancel?

I'm a 100% noob at this game but i see people in combos doing her 2HS (?) To launch them up and start a combo in the air then cancel her Air Dust into a dash to extend air combos, i keep trying but can't get it done, is there a secret behind it?  Remember....im a noob

There's a certain timing where you can input the instant air dash. For me, I try to see my j.D come out before inputting the IAD

so basically from the air dust, you input 2369 66 into the j.S

The standard air BNB is js. jD, IAD j.s, j.h

The input for the IAD is 9,6 or up forwards then forwards. You need to be able to do this pretty fast in order for the air dash to come out. 

The standard air BNB is js. jD, IAD j.s, j.h

The input for the IAD is 9,6 or up forwards then forwards. You need to be able to do this pretty fast in order for the air dash to come out. 

i got this from Bang in BBCP xD easy way is 96 as Orphan said. its just as if you were doing an IAD from the ground, but right after jD

thank you, i forgot to write this but i been training and even though i'm not constantly hitting it i am starting to do it in traning, i guess im just adjusting from being on an arcade stick to ps4 controller, but thank you for your help :MIL: