Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakaku

[Xrd] Ramlethal vs Bedman

Okay, super confused in this match up. Bedman stays in the air just as much as we do and with his 8 way air dash he's able to move himself at awkward angles that she can't reach.

In terms of his pressure game there's a couple of Blitz Shield points that I'm familiar with. His mix up game is kind of awkward with Task A teleports involved but you can get a feel for them after wards. I'm mostly concerned with the neutral game perspective from full screen, mid screen, and up close.

Same. This guy is weird and annoying. What do?

Can't you just spam the sword sets during neutral?

Not really because he can use his 8 way air dash to maneuver around your swords. He'll also be tossing Task A from full screen which is slow but it comes back from behind so you have to be aware of it. It also depends on how many play backs he's got set up on screen because those replays control space and you need to either strike them or maneuver around them so that you don't end up blocking something otherwise your swords stop attacking. The swords are helpful for clearing out the replays but until they strike both characters are playing neutral in the air trying to avoid each others shit.

The arc which Cassius travels in is pretty damn good in wrecking Bedman's Deja-Vu in neutral. I wouldn't recommend throwing away your S sword in this matchup either because it's pretty good in clearing out the midscreen Deja-Vus that your Cassius can't hit. Be aware of Task B' as it puts Bedman next to you from seemingly nothing.