Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

[CT-CSE] Critique my Jin Thread. Post videos of yourself playing and get advice

My Jin BnB is C 6C 8D 85B 8C 5B 8C D C 821C<- this last part is only for rushing down normally doesn't connect my ground combo goes 66 7B B2hits C 6C 812C or 8D my newest combo requires 50% heat it's very basic but you need precise timing it's 7B B2hits C 6C and as soon as Jin leans in with 6C do 678126D 85B 8C 5B C 812 C

My Jin BnB is C 6C 8D 85B 8C 5B 8C D C 821C<- this last part is only for rushing down normally doesn't connect my ground combo goes 66 7B B2hits C 6C 812C or 8D my newest combo requires 50% heat it's very basic but you need precise timing it's 7B B2hits C 6C and as soon as Jin leans in with 6C do 678126D 85B 8C 5B C 812 C

dude wtf is 8D and 821 lmaooooo im sooo :( lost

This nigga and his troll combos pfft. It's basically situational roldy. I would probably use souseta's combo. Because i believe it builds more meter. And Jin needs a lot of that. If you want damage. Use sonic's combo.

just like stun/hiroshi/ren says..., jin is better to build the meter and spend it all on one kill long combo rather than spending 25% bit by bit.....

so if you can do the kill, try the longer combo with maybe 623D > arrow or stuff like that if you get to the corner, otherwise do meterless

No almost that entire guide is incorrect if it's a 8-way joystick and 6 is:f: 4 is :u: and 2 is :b: and 8 is :d: then how's that right

because its not :v the only one you have correct is 6.

sorry dude, but numpad notation is DEFINED to be

789 :ub::u::uf:

456 :b::n::f:

123 :db::d::df:

so

:f: = 6

:b: = 4

:d: = 2

:u: = 8

look at the numpad on your keyboard. Notice the arrows on 8, 4, 6, and 2?

to argue anything else would be like arguing 1 = 2

After looking at the guide you guys go by your going off of number pad which is wrong to me because a joystick doesn't go by number pad it does go counter clockwise but since that's what you go by the next time I put up a combo I will Ned to follow that scheme

The japanese who made this game goes by that notation

tell it to their face that their notation is wrong then

bro your way is wrong just face it.... learn the correct way the joystick has no numbers on it anyway i wana post some vids up soon

this "counter-clockwise notation" sounds pretty high-tier

My favorite part is that it's actually clockwise

I can't tell if this guy is trolling or if he's just plain slow. Judging from his posts, I'll go with the latter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT7MOLtPb9Y

This was like day 3 or 4 of using Jin, so (obviously) I know I need to work on completing combos and using different combos, etc. What I'm looking for is advice on a more basic level, like what Jin fundamentals I'm completely oblivious on and what I should be working on in that regard.